Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Yukihina's a fuckin beast, point blank period.

CHAPTER 130

CHAPTER 131

Chapter 131 was out before the last 3 or 4 chapters and I didn't want to post it until the others were up.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Jaiden; 07-13-2011 at 01:22 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Aw thanks Jai .
    ________

Regarding the previous chaps:
    How come that Sakura looks idendical to her mom? Is Sakura a clone or somthing?

A better version of Chapter 131.
    http://www.mangareader.net/code-breaker/131

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Wow, they were pretty sweet as a little kids ;P.

Anyway, was Sakura a little retarded as a little kid, or was Ogami just that smart, they are the same age, right ?

God dammit, I'd have to say that Toki is my fav. character in this manga, he's a complete badass. I just wish he'd team up with Ogami & co. without having to go through this battle but hey, I can't complain if it's showcasing Toki. I'm just really curious as to who the 4th founder of Eden is.

CHAPTER 132

Enjoy folks!

Nice chap!
    I dont get it what does activate Sakura's power?

CHAPTER 133

Enjoy folks.

CHAPTER 134

Enjoy folks!