Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Nice chap becuase I finally saw somene who able to counter Rie's flame perfectly I thinks this is gonna motivate him to train more.

Finally caught back up with this series from about 70 chapters of not reading. Glad, I did it that way, though.

There's still 1 main thing that greatly confuses me that I'm not sure if they explained or not, Could some1 please explain how it's possible for Ogami to keep basically regrowing his arm after all these times it's been torn off or broken, or ripped apart, + how does his arm still equal his other even though the attached 1 is from an adult while he was a young kid? He doesn't seem especially tall, so this confuses me a bit.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Finally caught back up with this series from about 70 chapters of not reading. Glad, I did it that way, though.

There's still 1 main thing that greatly confuses me that I'm not sure if they explained or not, Could some1 please explain how it's possible for Ogami to keep basically regrowing his arm after all these times it's been torn off or broken, or ripped apart, + how does his arm still equal his other even though the attached 1 is from an adult while he was a young kid? He doesn't seem especially tall, so this confuses me a bit.
    It's simple, the arm's true form is the flame and soul of the Emperor. It's not really a real arm and it can take physical form, probably thanks to Emperor, who seems to be capable of stealing/trading powers (just like with the sound armor).

>So basically it can accommodate itself as Rei grows up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    It's simple, the arm's true form is the flame and soul of the Emperor. It's not really a real arm and it can take physical form, probably thanks to Emperor, who seems to be capable of stealing/trading powers (just like with the sound armor).
    Quote Originally Posted by ammada™ View Post
    >So basically it can accommodate itself as Rei grows up.
    Yes and yes!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

http://www.mangareader.net/code-breaker/128

New chapter. Translation was a bit off and I'm wondering what happened to Kouji

Good chapter.

Got love Rei. He could have killed paper guy but he just let him lose his power instead.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Chapter 129

LOL he scared me a little. I really thought that he was done for ^^

Ogami's face was like: "This is a delicate work, I can do it, but if I overdo it, I might die in a instant" .

Yuki was like: "Ogami, I like you 10 times more, what a great Idea you had..." and then a man grabs him xD.

There really was a ton of fanservice, girls for boys and Yukina for girls, does it mean that it doesn't do quite well ? Still it was a good chapter .

Great chapter.

Man, Rui (the prince) sure does has an ass on her doesn't she.