Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Think she had somethin to do with his powers being sealed after the whole "I ripped off your arm" fiasco?
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Think she had somethin to do with his powers being sealed after the whole "I ripped off your arm" fiasco?
    It's more like his principles died, because the moment he used his power to protect, the flame burn anew (that's what, more or less, Emperor said).

Where is my Code:BreakerJai? I'm craving for it XD.

Quote Originally Posted by ammada™ View Post
    Where is my Code:BreakerJai? I'm craving for it XD.
    Am wondering the same thing. Not a lot of groups that are scanning it. It's up to chapter 136 now but the last english scanned version was chapter 125 that was done by SSAFan-Sub. I think they will do chapter 126 also but it will probably take while for it to come out.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

CHAPTER 126

New chapter everybody! Enjoy.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Am wondering the same thing. Not a lot of groups that are scanning it. It's up to chapter 136 now but the last english scanned version was chapter 125 that was done by SSAFan-Sub. I think they will do chapter 126 also but it will probably take while for it to come out.
    There is a poor scanlation of chapter 131 since the begining of may.

126 - nice chap .

ThanksJaifor the update.Cool chapter I can't wait for the next chapter though I how long I'm gonna wait.

CHAPTER 127

New chapter! Finally.

About time lol. This manga has been having slowly as of late.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    About time lol. This manga has been having slowly as of late.
    If you read through 127 and the extra they the english version of Ch.131 but I don't want to read it until I've read through 128-130 in english.