Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Code: Breaker ~ Akimine Kamijyo

Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo
    CODE:BREAKER ~コード:ブレイカー~
    The author Akimine Kamijyo has previously written Samurai Deeper Kyo and Shirogane no Karasu

Original Publisher: Kodansha
    Serialised in : Weekly Shonen Magazine
    Genre : Shounen, Comedy, Supernatural, Action, Martial Arts
    Licenced by : No

Summary: (From Mangaupdates, with a little fix by me)
    Sakurakoji Sakura is a girl who appears modest and graceful but in reality is skilled in martial arts. After witnessing a boy burning people with his blue flame, she is startled to see the same boy is a transfer student, Ogami Rei. Later Ogami names himself the "Code: Breaker," and while he continues to kill the evil people, Sakura tries desparately to stop him.

http://www.onemanga.com/Code_Breaker/

Discuss it Here!!!

I'm waiting for that full story behind Ogami's past. What's up with that "sought-after one"?
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

Smile I Gotta Luv it So Far

Code: Breaker Chapter 69 By Shinra Tensei

Read Online: Manga Toshokan
    Direct Download: MediaFire 1 / MediaFire 2

Discuss & Speculate
    Last edited by ammada™; 09-20-2010 at 03:19 AM.

I was just about to make a thread for this manga. This is one of my favorite manga's that's out right now. I think people should pick this up if there looking for something to read. You can read all the chapters on Mangafox.com if you want to get into it.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

A little girl ripping an arm off from a little boy with a full control of one of the strongest powers... this only shows why power canceling powers(or rather their holders) are truly dreadful.

Anyway, I actually read it each time a new chapter shows up :p, it's really good.

Yea saw the raws are up to around 128 or so,, so maybe they'll be released soon.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Glad am not the only one who has been keeping up with this series. The characters and the story are great. I'll update when the newest chapter is out next.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Finally, caught up with this series. Its really great manga.
    I'm really curious about Ogami's power who sealed his flame and making him unable to use it through his whole body??

Quote Originally Posted by ammada™ View Post
    Finally, caught up with this series. Its really great manga.
    I'm really curious about Ogami's power who sealed his flame and making him unable to use it through his whole body??
    Yay! am not the only into this manga. I think where the story is now its definitely leading up to where we find out how/who sealed his flame. Also what is the extent of Sakura's power because I believe there's more to her than just causing power users to lose there powers.