Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
    CHAPTER 215

LOL, it's a surprise sex . I guess all that vitality that he has regained will be useful now .

Oh wow! Got to say this is a good situation for Ogami to be in. Let's see how he tames Lust.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

CHAPTER 216

god I hope she isn't dead.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

CHAPTER 217

Awww man, no more Kanda? That sucks. Looks like Ogami has tamed that flame.

CHAPTER 218

...so it's explosion and here I was hoping for illusion or mirage or something like that... still, to think that the demon's power is control over the sin that it embodies and not of the flame that it posses and that the user can also use the demon, not just it's flame.

CHAPTER 219

Redemption and death in one chapter... was this axed ? It suddenly started to move at light speed :O.

I knew Sakura was going to snap.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    CHAPTER 219

Redemption and death in one chapter... was this axed ? It suddenly started to move at light speed :O.
    Nope it hasn't. I looked at the TOC for Weekly Shounen Magazine a couple of days ago and it didn't mention nothing of the sort. It feels like it is but I hope not.

CHAPTER 220

uh-oh....

The translation is so off that it's hard to read... and what's going on with shonen and their female's unreasonable inner world nakedness ?

"A few people died, so I have to kill billions in exchange", ah the flaws of this logic... sure there is evil, but good as well and she should know it better than anyone else, yet it still ended up this way... this could take a better route... well in the end Ogami will probably relink a fire of love in her or whatever and it will end with weeding bells... unless there will be an awesome twist were the world is destroyed and Ogami become a ruler of Hell in the next one .

A New Chapter is out: CHAPTER 221