Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    CHAPTER 209

Hell yeah.

Really not surprise about the revelation about the Toki's pops.

Damn no chap this week?

CHAPTER 210

Seriously not surprised Heike helped them out with their communication. Super Saiyan Yuuki is back.

Apple, from the tree of good and evil, of course.

Fanservice... is it me, or was there much less at the beginning of this manga ?

So Rare-kinds are really a different species, perhaps even aliens, seeing as there is a power-user that can control life.

CHAPTER 211

Great chapter.

CHAPTER 212

Wait one damn minute. When did Sakura find out that Shibuya was her dad? Did I skip a chapter or something? And I kind of figured Sakura would be the key to open pandora's box completely.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    CHAPTER 212

Wait one damn minute. When did Sakura find out that Shibuya was her dad? Did I skip a chapter or something? And I kind of figured Sakura would be the key to open pandora's box completely.
    What are you talking about? She still doesn't know Shibuya is her dad. She just knows that those two aren't her parents and who her mother is.

CHAPTER 212

From what I understood, she know that Saukarako-somthing is her mother. but she still doesn't know that Shibuya is her father, although she has memories of him without a costume, so if he ever takes it off before her eyes, then she will learn the truth.

Anyway, why is Sakura a Rare kind, when she is a half Rare kind like Ogami ? Or is it that Rare Kind's blood overpowers every other Power beside the Hell Lineage ?

CHAPTER 213

Crazy bastard.

CHAPTER 213

Crazy bastard.
    Oh boy, looks like we are about to meet up with the real Emperor . I wonder if that means that Chibigami's arm is attached to Emperor's body (thus they share a link and Emporor can always come back as a soul shard to Ogami even if that shard is destroyed ? ) ?

Poor Daddy Minister , "nothing can survive within the nullification energy...", right, probably beside the one that could overpower it easily .

Then again it might be that Chibigami's - hybrid arm - have ended up in the Pandora's Box and ended up absorbing/infusing with some energy in there, thus creating a new being ? I guess it would be probably called the Void King, or something like that.