Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    Heike is too shifty to predict already. So obviously shifty that he must be good!
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

CHAPTER 203

He's alive, ALIVE!!!

CHAPTER 204

Oh damn, that flame, in that person's hands... I wonder just what he will need to do to get it .

CHAPTER 205

Now I have to wonder, if Toki and Nene aren't perhaps Masaomi's descendants and the reason why he protects and clings to Nene, is because it reminds him of the person he loved... he did live for a few hundred years after all.

I wonder what Heike has up his sleeves? Poor Sakura, how many times did she get kicked by Ogami in this chapter. Well it sort of worked out in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Now I have to wonder, if Toki and Nene aren't perhaps Masaomi's descendants and the reason why he protects and clings to Nene, is because it reminds him of the person he loved... he did live for a few hundred years after all.
    It would be real hilarious that this generation of Code Breakers is related to him somehow.

Heike strikes me as a person with strong determination. I particularly notice all the times he's said that he wanted to do this or that for 'my eden'. Just makes me think that he's up to something and he's willing to hurt some of this code breaker friends in order to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by veLocity- View Post
    Heike strikes me as a person with strong determination. I particularly notice all the times he's said that he wanted to do this or that for 'my eden'. Just makes me think that he's up to something and he's willing to hurt some of this code breaker friends in order to do it.
    It's worth mentioning that what Heike said might have two meanings. By "my eden", he might have meant his ideal Organization, or a perfect place for himself, his heaven, which might not be necessarily the Organization itself (he might be referring to a single person or even the whole world, you never know).

CHAPTER 206
    CHAPTER 207

Ch.207 was a SAY WHAT!? type of chapter.

CHAPTER 208

Oh no, the Imagine Breaker didn't work on Reilgun !!! Well, that happens when you don't have the sixth/seventh-sense to predict from where the attack is coming.

Man, breading power users from normal people seems like a piece of cake, they should do that more often if they really need so many users. Perhaps it's similar with Machiru ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Man, breading power users from normal people seems like a piece of cake, they should do that more often if they really need so many users. Perhaps it's similar with Machiru ?
    I thought the same thing too but I think Machiru I think it was a little bit more complicated. We'll see though.