Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Look at Sakura taking the initiative, you go girl.

Yup totally agree with you Zero with both parents being as strong as they are she would be strong than a muthaf^^ka to.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I watched Kore wa Zombie and there appeared yet another set of 7 demons:
    - Asmodeus of Lust,
    - Beelzebub of Gluttony,
    - Behemoth of Greed (I think Mammon is here in Code:Breaker),
    - Lucifer of Pride,
    - Leviathan of Envy,
    - Satan of Wrath,
    - Belphegor of Sloth.

the other one is like this:
    - Lucifer/Satan: Pride (superbia),
    - Mammon: Greed (avaritia),
    - Asmodeus: Lust (luxuria),
    - Leviathan: Envy (invidia),
    - Beelzebub: Gluttony (gula or gullia),
    - Amon/Behemoth: Wrath (ira),
    - Belphegor: Sloth (acedia).

I think that Behemoth works better with Wrath than Greed, beside I'm not sure if there is any point in splitting Satan with Lucifer (I'm still not sure if they are supposed to be the same or not, on the other hand I wouldn't be surprised if Prometheus would fit with them as well...). On the other hand, I can't imagine Amon otherwise than how he was in the Devilman , although he is supposed to a wolf with a snake tail...

Anyway, I guess it would be better to search for the 4 strongest, since parts of those flame were taken from Ogami. Currently we only know that Beelzebub was one of them. On the other hand since Satan is already used, perhaps Lucifer won't.

Still, it seems like Pride is going to be the hardest to obtain for Ogami, since he hates himself.

Hmmmm, now that I look at this page once again:
    Spoiler!

It's not a horse :O, it's a goat, which means it's going to be Azazel .

The snake - leviathan.

It seems like Azazel would fit with pride, especially since Stan Blaze seems to be associated with wrath, since Ogami's anger was the key that activated the true power of this flame that slept in him and not in the arm:
    Spoiler!

If this page was better done, I might have found some clues to others as well (actually, the third from right seems to be holdings a gigantic scissors :O, I think it's Belphegor, since it "cuts" away special powers):
    Spoiler!

CHAPTER 181

She's the spy. Awww man.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

The moment I saw where they are going, I was like: "Wow, this is the perfect place for Shibuya to spy on them without them noticing ;P"...damn, where the heck is he ?

So, prime minister is a third force, or is he working together with rare-kinds ?

CHAPTER 182

Good chapter. Rei got some boob action and the angles got started their attack. The question I got is what happen to Heike?

CHAPTER 183

It was tough dealing with them before now with innocent bystanders its going to be even worse.

So Pussy Lunch-dono had brought friends to their fight .

I have to admit that their real attack, does indeed look like a wrath from heaven.

Still, what about the serum that the whole school is covered which, won't it stop their powers ?

IIRC Shibuya can only protect them at the school and in the Shibuya mansion, right ?

Eden is down, for Shibuya is there any point in not joining the conflict now ?

CHAPTER 184

Bread? Seriously? Well at least we know there's something up with their school.

CHAPTER 185

Looks like from the beginning it was not a normal place.

CHAPTER 186

Ogami burned it down. Well he accomplished what he wanted and got a little present as well.