Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    CHAPTER 154

Ha! I knew it.
    But what about the flying masks ? I sense dual personality with additional power of telekinesis.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    But what about the flying masks ? I sense dual personality with additional power of telekinesis.
    I think subconsciously she called for the first mask and since Ogami destroyed that she called for multiple ones. I don't think she knows what she's doing until she puts that mask on and becomes Kagerou. So i guess you can say on board with the whole dual personality thing.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

CHAPTER: 155

The tittle is misleading :p (as I haven't seen any axe kick in it ;p).

So it's dual personality or someone's mind controlling power.

A duplication, I guess.

Good chapter.

Indeed good chapter. Am thinking its more dual personality than mind control. I think she was born with dual personalities and found a way to split them up somehow by putting the Kagerou personality inside the Black nyanmaru mask. But I think there a little bit of the Kagerou personality left inside her that attracts the black mask. But if your going with the mind control theory and the dual personality one I think there's someone in Eden that knows how to use the masks to bring out the Kagerou personality. I just want someone to explain this whole thing already.

Sakura mom showing up was a huge surprise but what up with her cutting her in half. I know she's not dead but I wonder why she did it. Can't wait for the next chap.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

^ I already said duplication, everyone wants Sakura, so everyone will get one.

CHAPTER 156

Good chapter.

CHAPTER 157

Ok chapter. So you mean the door Ogami's brother opened up was actually an entrance to Eden!? Seriously?

CHAPTER 158

And just when you think the chapter was going to end on a happy note.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    CHAPTER 158

And just when you think the chapter was going to end on a happy note.
    Oh, they cloned Code Seeker, well at least his dimensional cutting power and added levitation ? Or the kid is sitting on something that chewed on that guy and the kid made that thing invisible ?

CHAPTER 159

Looks like I was wrong.

Good chapter, now we need to wait for Yggdrasil to appear sooner or later.