Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    CHAPTER 149: THE DARK SIDE

I guess, her brother has the same thing, since he survived it as well. What was strange, is that Sakura was called a hybrid, I thought that only Ogami was a hybrid and she was a full-fledged rare kind, is this a mistranslation or does she posses other power as well ?

CHAPTER 150: LESSON FROM THE PAST

Big news, Code: Breaker is going to have an anime !!!.

The puppy will meet his old friend in this chapter .

Yuki is going to become a bride since he wants to be Nyanmaru ;P.

From what I have seen thus far, the demons are:
    - a masked man, ---> Satan ?
    - a horse (perhaps a rider ?),---> Nightmare ? (the dream/memory eating demon ?)
    - a dragon/snake, ---> Lucifer, or just Dracus, maybe Ouroboros ?
    - a fly, ---> Belzebub,
    - a floating eye (?), or a demon train ;P ---> The Evil Eye ?
    - a twin bird, ---> Mammon,
    - darkness itself ? ---> Hell realm itself ?

Chapter 149: I knew Prince's sin sloth but her dark side is the shit.

Chapter 150: It's about they got an anime, hooray! Can't to see it. Chibigami had crackin up my mouth wasn't that filthy when I was a kid. So they promised each the would get married when they grow up, ain't that cute.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

CHAPTER 151

Three things:
    1) I wonder what the hell that thing Heike wants that belongs to Ogami.
    2) I kind of interest that Yukihina is a first generation Code: Breaker. Also that he knows more about Dec 32 like Heike does.
    3) I really wanted to see Toki fight his clone but oh well he beat him and got himself a little power up. Watch out Ogami.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

CHAPTER 152

LOL, another release, it seems that the scanlation groups didn't get much of a rest/holiday .

Another partially stripped girl , is it me or did this manga got a little ecchi from about the last 2 volumes ?

If Yuuki's sound power didn't go up, then what was buffed up ? Some kind of different waves (radio, micro etc.) ? Maybe his power wasn't sound, but waves, thus including sound waves ?

Uh-oh looks like Sakura has some competition.

Hey Zero how much you want to bet she's the one in the black Nyanmaru mask.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

If Yuuki's sound power didn't go up, then what was buffed up ? Some kind of different waves (radio, micro etc.) ? Maybe his power wasn't sound, but waves, thus including sound waves ?
    Yeah I think its going to be some different type of wave that got the power up. I have a feeling its going to be something to do with light waves maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    CHAPTER 151

Three things:
    1) I wonder what the hell that thing Heike wants that belongs to Ogami.
    Well, seeing as all of the best things are hidden within Pandora's Box and this page:
    Spoiler!

I guess it's there.

Anyway, I was rereading some old chapters for references (the blue flame seems to posses more abilities than rest of the flames) and was wondering about this page:
    Spoiler!

Was this a lie ? Or Emperor's longevity came from his ability to change hosts and taking over them ?

Oh right, I remembered that Emperor absorbed Yuki's sound power, so I think that the Floating Evil Eye is the flame that allows you to eat other powers and use them (?) later on (seeing as special eyes in most manga's allow you to copy abilities etc.).

CHAPTER 153

Now it all makes sense, how there are so many people very similar to themselves, yet not twins, or even brothers or sisters. Each of the hell emperors had couple of wifes (actually seeing how Emperor was reacting to Rui, it might be true, lol ;p).

BTW, I think that Kouji might be part of Ogami's bloodline as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    CHAPTER 153

Now it all makes sense, how there are so many people very similar to themselves, yet not twins, or even brothers or sisters. Each of the hell emperors had couple of wifes (actually seeing how Emperor was reacting to Rui, it might be true, lol ;p).

BTW, I think that Kouji might be part of Ogami's bloodline as well.

Really I don't know. If he is I think it would be sort of like a branch family member like Negi is.

CHAPTER 154

Ha! I knew it.