Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Well, it seems that the last power, will indeed be the Imagine Breaker :p, although in a form that defeated, rendered powerless and sealed the devil in hell .

So if any of the demons even tried to run amok in the past, he just used his rare kind powers to shut it ?

CHAPTER 142

Enjoy it peeps.

Damn someone else who can use the blue flame. Am guessing Kouji knows who it might be. You know the guy/girl in the black mask was going to be trouble.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

He had a black Nyanmaru (?) mask, so he is more likely linked to the guy in the Nyanmaru costume. Perhaps they are using Emperor's old body, cloned him, or Ogami has a brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    He had a black Nyanmaru (?) mask, so he is more likely linked to the guy in the Nyanmaru costume. Perhaps they are using Emperor's old body, cloned him, or Ogami has a brother.
    It would be a nice surprise if Ogami had another brother but I like the idea that he's connected to the guy in the other Nyanmatu suit. Remember that guy is Sakura's real dad, people tend to forget that..

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    It would be a nice surprise if Ogami had another brother but I like the idea that he's connected to the guy in the other Nyanmatu suit. Remember that guy is Sakura's real dad, people tend to forget that..
    Yeah I know, it's exactly why I picked him as the one who is related to that masked person and why I said "the guy in the Nyanmaru costume", to avoid misunderstanding with Sakura's foster dad. Who knows, maybe he will appear in his normal clothes when Sakura's (it was that chick with the long katana, right ?) mother shows up.

CHAPTER 143

LOL, the most simple answer :p:
    Spoiler!

Good chapter.

Man in the black Nyanmaru has has name and it only took one chapter. Raisied to protect Ogami but not related to him but I have a feeling he's related to Sakura though. I guess through all the crap Sakura went through with the others and her being the rare kind she is officially a Code:Breaker. And more about the December 32 is coming up.

Yeah I know, it's exactly why I picked him as the one who is related to that masked person and why I said "the guy in the Nyanmaru costume", to avoid misunderstanding with Sakura's foster dad. Who knows, maybe he will appear in his normal clothes when Sakura's (it was that chick with the long katana, right ?) mother shows up.
    Yeah that''s her.

CHAPTER 143

LOL, the most simple answer :p:
    Spoiler!
    Well this chapter said that he was raised to protect and kill Ogami but it doesn't say he's related to him.

Still, it's strange that he had that mask when he was a kid (around the same age as Ogami and both can use the same power, they might not be brothers, but they are in the same clan/family, some branch of it), as it was Yuuki who supposedly came up with the name and form of Nyanmaru. It seems like he copied it after all, from Sakura's dad or this guy perhaps (when one of them was protecting someone, as Nyanmaru was an ally of justice IIRC) ?

Good chapter. I want more fighting from Sakura not just cheering from the sidelines like she's been doing. I want to see more of the little she just showed in this chapter.