Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    CHAPTER 199

Daaaaaammmmmmmnnnnnnn!

Hmmmmmm, Leviathan, probably.

...and here I thought that powers users are humans with powers and rare kinds are simply not really human... but now some power users are even less human that rare kinds, or is it only for Ogami who is by half a rare kind (I'm talking about Aoba's comment that they can easily surpass rare kinds super human physical performance, if given the chance... sure they might have supreme vitality but...).

CHAPTER 200

Congrats on 200 Chapters CB.

And yes Zero you were right it was a Leviathan.

CHAPTER 201

I knew we would be seeing the Emperor pretty soon.

Wait a minute, why was Ogami fused with Lust (I'm pretty sure that he didn't obtain that flame yet) ? At least it looked similar to his fusion with Belzebub (so the fusion was his true form, or was that Ogami's special skill thanks to him being a half rare kind ?).

I see that Emperor can open gates to hell and pass through them as he likes (his soul that is). Or he became a part of one of the demons (or all of them) to always be beside Ogami, even if his soul were to shatter ? Or simply it's thanks to Leviathan, whose mouth, or in his mouth, is said to be the Hell's Gate (hellmouth ).

So let's see, Ogami has now 5 flames:
    (Flame Color - Demon - True Form - Sin it embodies - Special Properties - Fusion Mode: Yes/No
    - Blue Flame - Satan - unknown (or was it Will O'Wisp ?) - Pride or Wrath - Undying Flames - No;
    - Black Flame - Belphegor - Cape - Sloth - Power Nullification - No;
    - Dichromatic Flames - Mammon - Twin Swords - Greed - what was it again ? - No;
    - Transparent Flames - Belzebub - Angel - Gluttony - Extreme Heat Wave - Yes;
    - Silver Flames - Leviathan - Ice Dragon - Envy - Extreme Heat Absorption - No.
    This leaves:
    - Asmodeus as Last;
    - Amon as Wrath; assuming that Satan is Pride, if not then it's Lucifer as Pride.

CHAPTER 202

Yeah that dude ain't dead. He's probably the same as Yukihina and the rare kinds.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 12-17-2012 at 06:58 PM.

Recently picked this up, really good manga. Just wondering though, how often does it release?

Quote Originally Posted by veLocity- View Post
    Recently picked this up, really good manga. Just wondering though, how often does it release?
    It's weekly, but the scanlation dates depend on scanlators.

Fixed the link for chapter 202.

People should seriously pick this manga up, it's actually really good. I'm always getting mislead on the character Heike, I'm still not sure if he's truly 'good' or if he's actually doing everything according to his own plan to restore Eden, whether 'just' or unjust.

On a side note, it's good to see Ogami progressing not through training alone.