Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reborn! Chapter 243 Discussion/244 Predictions

Chapter's out:

http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/243/01/

I thought that it was interesting that Daisy is just going to sit there waiting to be attacked. If I was playing, my first job would be to hide her somewhere less conspicuous and leave somebody to protect her, like Gokudera is doing for Shoichi.

Also, I think that Tsuna is a better defensive player than Gokudera, because of his greater mobility, and his X-Burner would be really good in a small enclosed location.

Also the Cervello... 10 years ago they were under the direct orders of the IX Vongola... Now they're "A branch of the Millefiore"... They're so annoying.

Oh well, good chapter... I'm curious to see Squalo's reaction to Yamamoto's fighting, and the Guardians in general.

Edit: BTW, I hate it when Mangakas mess up basic math... 100% - 99.99% = 0.01% not 0.001%... grrrrr...

Veteran Member
    at the end... Pwned bitch

I seriously doubt that that's the real Torikabuto... I mean, supposedly the most powerful Mist user getting taken down that quickly? Highly doubtful.

That's either Saru pretending to be Torikatbuto, or just one of his illusions. Though you'd think that Tsuna would be able to see though the illusion.

Did anyone else think of Power Rangers when they were coming out of the base in their motorcycles?

Nope... Though I don't remember the Power Rangers having motorcycles... Mastodon, Pterodactyl, Triceratops, Sabertooth Tiger, Tyrannosaurus... That's what I remember... Oh, and then that Dragon once the Green Ranger showed up.

Oh yeah... Torikabuto keeping his Mare Ring in the palm of his hand.... Weird.

Gokudera's CAI System allows him to have decent defense (for himself) but I don't see how that can protect Shouichi, and a whole base too. UNLESS, his shields got a power-up as well, then I can see why he's the defensive player. Normally, specializing in only mid/long range combat usually result in being quite poor in defense (hence Gokudera's shields in CAI) so I somewhat agree that Gokudera is not meant to be defensive. Am interested in his power-ups now.

And leaving Daisy unprotected is like mocking the Vongola. They think they'll eliminate the Vongola before they even have a chance of getting to Daisy. I'm sure they have confidence in Daisy that she can protect herself... She is part of the Millifiore afterall.

ps:
    LOL@GOGOPOWERRANGERS

edit @ Roshi's edit: it might be the translator's fault? Unless the raw was like that. lol
    YAMAMOTO FTW?

Quote Originally Posted by ilollipopz View Post
    edit @ Roshi's edit: it might be the translator's fault? Unless the raw was like that. lol
    I checked the raw, it was wrong... I was disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    I checked the raw, it was wrong... I was disappointed.
    Well in that case...

LOL.

Atleast we, as the audience, knew she she meant. Translator's fault for not correcting that too.
    YAMAMOTO FTW?

Well next week should be good... Reborn gets the cover of Jump and colour pages!

woot...

lol of course daisy can be left by herself...wtf? She's one of the wreaths..whereas shouichi is one of the non-people lol.
    Its a handicap in a way, because if shouichi runs out of flames, then they don't have a commander for the ENTIRE choice game =="
    I'll bite you to death.

Fai, Hibari <3