Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Naruto Uzumaki Bloodline

Minato Namikaze the 4th
    Uzumaki Kushina Mother of Minato Namikaze
    Uzumaki Naruto's father (Unknown)

Tsunade said that Minato Namikaze is much more similar than his mother. It means; Uzumaki Kushina mother of the 4th hokage. Then Tsunade said that Naruto does look a lot like his father. It means the 4th hokage is not Naruto’s father.

Naruto's father topic:
    Maybe Jiraya has a connection with Naruto's father, that's why he said he think Naruto as his own grandson.

Maybe Minato Namikaze didn't use he's mother's last name because of family problem.

Naruto's father entrusted hes son to the 4th. And that's why the fourth sealed the kyubi in Naruto. Coz the fourth can no longer protect Naruto, that’s why he sealed the kyubi in Naruto’s body for future needs of the kyubi’s power. That is also why Jiraya is also helping Naruto on how to control the kyubi. And the kyubi is also protecting Naruto’s body so the kyubi won’t die as well. And that’s why he threat Sasuke if something happen to Naruto.

About Pein, I can't say that Pein has a connection with the Uzumaki coz it hasn't been state in the manga about he's history.

Did you fully read the chapter? Naruto's father is revealed to be the 4th Hokage Yondaime, properly named Namikaze Minato.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

not to be mean, but were you reading the same manga? Myself and a lot of other ppl have gotten a different impression

maybe you should rest up read it again, try a different scan maybe
    Last edited by HYRULIANBANKAI; 08-25-2007 at 05:47 AM.

Emperor
    What did you read? The 4th is Naruto's dad.

from wat i understand... jiraiya said that if the 4th is his son he'd brag about it.. saying this makes it clear that naruto is yondaimes son.. coz jiraiya also think of naruto as his grandson... (though in skill and being a genius naruto is far from the 4th his style is same as her mother... but his physical appearance is almost the same as the 4th...)
    ------------------------------------------
    (though in skill and being a genius naruto is far from the 4th his style is same as her mother... but his physical appearance is almost the same as the 4th...)

(his mother rather!!!)
    Last edited by vende77a; 08-25-2007 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sorry guys, they didn't mention that the 4th is naruto's father, you guys try to read it again if it's written that the 4th hokage is naruto's father.

What? Does anyone on this forum properly read the chapters? Saying "if the 4th is his son he'd brag about it" doesn't make it clear that Naruto is Yondaime's son. It blatantly says that Yondaime is Naruto's dad, aka Namikaze Minato.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodski View Post
    Sorry guys, they didn't mention that the 4th is naruto's father, you guys try to read it again if it's written that the 4th hokage is naruto's father.
    Omg, I can't believe I even need to do this. Time to prove you wrong.

Page 10: Jiraiya says that teaching Naruto felt just like teaching Minato. Tsunade then says their resemblance is undeniable

Page 11: Jiraiya says that Minato was the fourth hokage, aka Yondaime. Tsunade then says Naruto is more similar to his mother, Uzumaki Kushina.

Page 12: Tsunade agrees that Naruto and his father Minato, aka Yondaime, look very much alike. Jiraiya then says he see Naruto, in his father Minato, aka Yondaime.

Namikaze Minato = 4th Hokage Yondaime = Naruto's father.

Learn to read, please.
    Last edited by Jink; 08-25-2007 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

ya.. is pretty clear.. if Jiraya said he considered the 4th as a son.. Naruto felt like his grandson.. that much is very clear..

tsunade and jiraiya is talking about naruto

tsunade:namikaze minato, the resemblance is undenieble.
    then explaining how minato became 4th
    jiraiya talking about if the fourth was his son.
    tsunade says if she has to choose then he would be more similar to his mom, uzumaki kushina, by the ninjustu style and personality
    but naruto resembles his father
    jiraiya says that naruto is like his grandson

sorry didnt see the previous post with pics haha
    Last edited by tatsukai1990; 08-25-2007 at 06:07 AM. Reason: stupid quick reply

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Quote Originally Posted by vende77a View Post
    from wat i understand... jiraiya said that if the 4th is his son he'd brag about it.. saying this makes it clear that naruto is yondaimes son.. coz jiraiya also think of naruto as his grandson... (though in skill and being a genius naruto is far from the 4th his style is same as her mother... but his physical appearance is almost the same as the 4th...)
    (though in skill and being a genius naruto is far from the 4th his style is same as her mother... but his physical appearance is almost the same as the 4th...)

(his mother rather!!!)
    You got the point to. I read the chapter clearly and they really mean that Naruto is the 4th Hokage's son.

OK OK You guys won. heheh thanks for the info, coz I need a brief information about the bloodline of Uzumaki. Coz it makes my brain twist a little. hahahha