View Poll Results: Who is stronger?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zaraki.

27 34.18%
  • Ulquiorra(all transformations included).

47 59.49%
  • draw.

5 6.33%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    kenpachi pwns. he would destory him

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

I still give Ulquiorra the speed advantage and I think he's got enough power to go toe to toe with Kenpachi if need be.

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    ulquiorra 2nd release > kenpachi
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Well Ulquiorra definitely has the power and ability to kill off Zaraki. After all, Zaraki was worried about being killed by Nnoitora because he was taking too many hits. Considering Ulquiorra is much stronger than Nnoitora, if Zaraki were to fight like he did against #5, I'd say he would lose to Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra doesn't screw around so if Zaraki is gonna take hits, he'll lose.
    Agreed. If Kenpachi fought with more regard for his life he'd win. I think if Kenpachi used two hands from the start and implemented Shunpo, he would beat Ulqi. People say that Kenpahi isn't fast, but he really is. If Kenpachi were to fight like ByaKuya, with some finesse and self regard, he would win.

Honestly, Hitsugaya couldn't rly beat Ulq if he tried. He may be good, but I'm sure Ulq could shave the ice off that little wuss any day. 'Sides, he only got a win on Harribel by the skin of his teeth. Nnoitra, on the other hand...That would've been a cool fight to see.
    @Hagane

That is the dumbest logic ever. If I were to use your logic then I'd say: Ichigo barely beat #6 Grimmjow, but Kenpachi beat #5 Nnoitra in one shot, honesly using past battles to measure ones strength in Bleach is so hard, everything is so inconsistent. The best we can do is to use the most previous battles for reference. And Ichigo didn't beat Kenpachi, it wasn't even a draw. He fell to his feet, Kenpachi only said he won.
    Last edited by iBankai; 11-08-2009 at 11:13 PM.
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

i dont think that anyone would win against zaraki in this manga if kubo put him against someone , except ichigo of course , its just the zaraki style man xD

THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    iBankai:
    Agreed. If Kenpachi fought with more regard for his life he'd win. I think if Kenpachi used two hands from the start and implemented Shunpo, he would beat Ulqi. People say that Kenpahi isn't fast, but he really is. If Kenpachi were to fight like ByaKuya, with some finesse and self regard, he would win.
    I agree with wat ur gettin at. He acts like he is immortal which in fact he is not, especially with his style of fighting. U would think that if he was 2 fight intelligently like ByaKuya as iBankai as mentioned, he would be un-stoppable. Unfortunately he thinks more with over-powering his opponent then to strategically take them down.
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

If ulquiorra had attacked yachiru at first (thus prompting kenpachi to fight serious from the get go) then it wouldnt be much of a fight > kenpachi wins.

If they just started fighting like under normal circumstances then kenpachi would lose because he'd let himself take too many hits, by the time he wised up to really fight to kill he'd be 3/4 dead with ulquiorra released. > ulquiorra wins

So chances are ulquiorra wins the match.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    speed aint everything ....... even when kenpachi's sense was lost to tousens bankai he still owned do not write him out cos if hes going down he'll probably take ulquiorra with him

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

for now on ulquiorra is way stronger.if kenpachi learns his zan name he will become much stronger.

@king of soul society yes speed isnt everything but if the opponent is so fast that you cant lay a single hit on him then you are done for.of course as i said if kenpachi releases ulquiorra is dead.