View Poll Results: Who is stronger?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zaraki.

27 34.18%
  • Ulquiorra(all transformations included).

47 59.49%
  • draw.

5 6.33%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Bah the difference is Uroquiorra is a monster with senses in him. Kenpachi is a monster WITHOUT ANY FREAKIN SENSE! The only feeling he enjoys is to fight and cut an opponent. If he likes the opponent enouth, he would keep him alive to fight him again! So yeah this guy is nuts... Though if you touch Yachiru, who knows what kenpachi would do! Go bankai not with his zanpakuto, but with himself! heheh (he is sharper and stronger than his sword)

Kenpachi might pull this one off, in the right situation

Also to point out the battle between ichigo and kenpachi, 'remember the last slash showed the hollow mask inside. SO i am taking that his hollow helped him. Remember when the hollow use to pop out of ichigo? I would say he was as strong as teh hollow that poped in ichigo againts uroquiorra.

Also remember the first time on earth, When ichigo was figthing Yami(i believe that's his name), Uroquiorra went, Oh when his spirit is fluctuating his reatsu is even higher than mine. Which means, if ichigo would of tagged at that time with his hollow, he would of beat yami and urroquiorra. That's the hollow in ichigo power, thats'the same hollow that slashed kenpachi down.

Maybe his new hollow isnt the same as the one i mentioned, but remember, ichigo just got the mask, and i can tell u, he is alot weaker with his mask, then when the hollow pop out of him. Why? Caus ichigo still has to understand some of the hollow power, He still has to draw some of its power.

* Just a pointer nothing to do with the thead : Also remember the hollow said he is zangetsu, i think he became the source of ichigo power and zanpakuto. Like zangetsu ichigo has to get to know him. He gave him that supprise againts uroquiorra, just like he might have otehr suprises.
    Dont be suprise if ichigo has 2 bankai stage or something simular. Speed was just the beggining i believe...

Tell me if that makes sense guys? ok?
    Last edited by Mass Zero; 05-30-2009 at 09:31 PM.

Itachi and Sasuke are my favorite characters ever created in a anime.

"Thank you to all the writers, drawers and translator that brings us a new Naruto chapter every week. I thank you all, for all your hard work. It is in my opinion the best anime serie ever created. Domo Arigato gosaimasu! Jamata Raishu!"

It took till Ulquiorra was completely evaporated till the blanket of reiatsu hanging in the sky went away!

Ulquiorra was actually really really strong, but a fully powered hollow Ichigo with no conscious was stronger, Ichigo just got really lucky when it was necessary.

Zaraki could've dealt with Nnotira quicker than he had done, but even in the mind set of wanting to finish the battle faster, a Ulquiorra without cheaply getting taken out by a premature godlike awakening from Ichigo would beat the shit out of Zaraki.

well ... in order to consider this a fair fight you have to look at the situation that Kenpachi doesn't have Bankai Thus Ulquiorra would have to fight him without releasing and if they fought like that Kenpachi wins by a long shot.

But if you want to un-even the odds and let Ulquiorra use all his release forms when Kenpachi doesn't even have a Shikai Attack or Bankai yet and saying he would win would be proposterous and Un-fair. Even if ulquiorra does release and fights Kenpachi it would still be an extremely close fight. Ulquiorra wins but barely.

Sig By Damon Max

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    You take each character as they are: Zaraki has no Bankai while Uli has 2nd release and a bag of tricks he didn't even get to use fully.

Where's the beef?

Uli by a mile.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Ulquiorra simply because he doesn't fool around and he certainly wouldn't let Zaraki fool around.

I'd actually consider Byakuya vs Ulquiorra a far more interesting set up though than Ulquiorra vs Zaraki. Ultimately Ulquiorra would get incredibly pissed off by Zaraki's attitude of not fearing anything... Which would be the only reason why Ulquiorra would die then. But in terms of power, Ulquiorra honestly. Ulquiorra was faster than Ichigo with his mask on in bankai, and we know that Ichigo is faster than Byakuya, who is not that much slower than Yoruichi, who was considered one of the fastest of all in Soul Society...?

The thing is that Zaraki wouldn't probably bother about shunpo. He doesn't like to chase people around, he wants things straight forward. Not to mention his complete lack of sense of direction...

Decidedly Undecided
    I can think of 5 excellent reasons why Ulq would take Zaraki down(tough as Zaraki is, he's still kinda...maldeveloped).

1. Segunda Etapa
    2. Instantaneous Cero Oscuras
    3. Lanza del Relampago
    4. Instant regeneration(I don't see Kenpachi as a horizontal-slasher kinda guy)
    5. Insane Reiatsu("It's like there's an ocean in the sky...")

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    I can think of 5 excellent reasons why Ulq would take Zaraki down(tough as Zaraki is, he's still kinda...maldeveloped).

1. Segunda Etapa
    2. Instantaneous Cero Oscuras
    3. Lanza del Relampago
    4. Instant regeneration(I don't see Kenpachi as a horizontal-slasher kinda guy)
    5. Insane Reiatsu("It's like there's an ocean in the sky...")
    His instant regeneration was overcome with a slash from HIchigo. So Kenpachi kendo would do the trick with ease.

Cero Obscura is just a big mass of reiatsu, if Zaraki overcome it, it would just have a small burnt

Has for insane Reiatsu, Zaraki's the same

Segunda Etapa = second release? IF it was overcome so easily by HIchigo, then he's not that strong.

And for the lance, take too long to do and, shi accuracy isn't good with it.

So after all, if Zaraki would go into serious mode from the start, or see that he can go all out with Ulq from the start, He'd probably rape him

We can't compare Ichigo's hollow form with Zaraki. It's not applicable enough, simply because neither of them actually fought each other.

So after all, if Zaraki would go into serious mode from the start, or see that he can go all out with Ulq from the start, He'd probably rape him
    You assume he would hit. I assume Ulquiorra would make his best to dodge, which would make Zaraki furious.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Uhhg
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    zaraki would be a sitting duck to ulquiorra's speed, combine that with his second release and the zaraki-tards better kiss thier idol goodbye
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009