View Poll Results: Who is stronger?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zaraki.

27 34.18%
  • Ulquiorra(all transformations included).

47 59.49%
  • draw.

5 6.33%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Banned

Zaraki vs Ulquiorra. Who is stronger?

We all know these two popular characters! We also know that they are both very strong. So i ask you people in an all out fight who would have won?

Zaraki would one shot Ulquiora with kendo. Same as he did Nnoitra lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    Zaraki would one shot Ulquiora with kendo. Same as he did Nnoitra lol.
    Nice logic...

we have enough issues sorting out the people still alive.
    Anyways Kenpachi using 2 Kindo seems to be next level sh*tz but Hichigo beat with speed and power. I don't think Ken could hit Ulquirra in 2nd release unless he's been holding out on the shunpo.

Most likely Ulquirra takes this.
    Spoiler!

hmm...hard one. but considering...ichigo beat zaraki minus bankai and mask. the ichigo fight vs nnoitra wasn't a very good guage at how strong ichigo really is, since he was pretty banged up...then it took ichigo to go full hollow to beat ulquiorra. in which i believe full hollow would just pawn zaraki. that 2nd espada release really is something else. ulquiorra 2nd release would kill zaraki. hands down.

Well Ulquiorra definitely has the power and ability to kill off Zaraki. After all, Zaraki was worried about being killed by Nnoitora because he was taking too many hits. Considering Ulquiorra is much stronger than Nnoitora, if Zaraki were to fight like he did against #5, I'd say he would lose to Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra doesn't screw around so if Zaraki is gonna take hits, he'll lose.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Well Ulquiorra definitely has the power and ability to kill off Zaraki. After all, Zaraki was worried about being killed by Nnoitora because he was taking too many hits. Considering Ulquiorra is much stronger than Nnoitora, if Zaraki were to fight like he did against #5, I'd say he would lose to Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra doesn't screw around so if Zaraki is gonna take hits, he'll lose.
    Agreed. If Kenpachi fought with more regard for his life he'd win. I think if Kenpachi used two hands from the start and implemented Shunpo, he would beat Ulqi. People say that Kenpahi isn't fast, but he really is. If Kenpachi were to fight like ByaKuya, with some finesse and self regard, he would win.

Honestly, Hitsugaya couldn't rly beat Ulq if he tried. He may be good, but I'm sure Ulq could shave the ice off that little wuss any day. 'Sides, he only got a win on Harribel by the skin of his teeth. Nnoitra, on the other hand...That would've been a cool fight to see.
    @Hagane

That is the dumbest logic ever. If I were to use your logic then I'd say: Ichigo barely beat #6 Grimmjow, but Kenpachi beat #5 Nnoitra in one shot, honesly using past battles to measure ones strength in Bleach is so hard, everything is so inconsistent. The best we can do is to use the most previous battles for reference. And Ichigo didn't beat Kenpachi, it wasn't even a draw. He fell to his feet, Kenpachi only said he won.
    Last edited by iBankai; 11-08-2009 at 11:13 PM.
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    iBankai:
    Agreed. If Kenpachi fought with more regard for his life he'd win. I think if Kenpachi used two hands from the start and implemented Shunpo, he would beat Ulqi. People say that Kenpahi isn't fast, but he really is. If Kenpachi were to fight like ByaKuya, with some finesse and self regard, he would win.
    I agree with wat ur gettin at. He acts like he is immortal which in fact he is not, especially with his style of fighting. U would think that if he was 2 fight intelligently like ByaKuya as iBankai as mentioned, he would be un-stoppable. Unfortunately he thinks more with over-powering his opponent then to strategically take them down.
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

Can we not do this please.

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
    "Reality is wrong, dreams are for real"

Quote Originally Posted by spiro View Post
    Can we not do this please.
    Too late it's already done!