View Poll Results: Who is stronger?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zaraki.

27 34.18%
  • Ulquiorra(all transformations included).

47 59.49%
  • draw.

5 6.33%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Zaraki would win, Ulquiorra is dead. Who looses to a dead guy?
    This ends it, xD!
    If you like manga, then help me out! :]
    Click>>><<<Click

Manga I enjoy reading/finished reading:
    One Piece, Eyeshield 21, Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Mahou Sensei Negima, Shaman King, D. Gray-Man, Air Gear, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Full Metal Alchemist, Psyren, Black Cat, Soul Eater, Satan 666, Death Note, Elfen Lied, Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle, Bakuman, King of Thorn

To me, it really seems like common sense that Ulquiorra would obliterate Zaraki.

I havent read the earlier posts, but I can say from what Ive seen...

That Kenpachi had a hard enough time defeating Nnoitra.
    Ulquiorra(more powerful than Nnoitra) pretty much killed ichigo, and the only way ichigo could of defeated him was taking on his hollow form.

Quote Originally Posted by eazybrowniemix View Post
    To me, it really seems like common sense that Ulquiorra would obliterate Zaraki.

I havent read the earlier posts, but I can say from what Ive seen...

That Kenpachi had a hard enough time defeating Nnoitra.
    Ulquiorra(more powerful than Nnoitra) pretty much killed ichigo, and the only way ichigo could of defeated him was taking on his hollow form.
    Totally agree. They are on a completely different levels. Zaraki=Strength and Ulquiorra=speed. In this case, Ulu would definitely own Zaraki. It would be much more interesting to compare Ulquiorra and Soi Fon although even then i would say Ulquiorra would win.

Kenpachi has should have the power to actually damage Ulquhorra and considering that he was fast enough to evade Tousens cuts after beginning to feel them, I guess he should be able to keep up with speed as well.
    If Kenpachi is fighting seriously (or rather all out: Kendo, no eyepatch, no holding back and not letting himself hurt at the start, maybe even get rid of the glocks) from the beginning, I think he could win against Ulquihorra, but maybe I'm totally wrong and he wouldn't stand a chance.
    I guess Kenpachi's next fight will reveal it.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Wait....

Are you seriously comparing Tousen's speed and Uli's?

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    Wait....

Are you seriously comparing Tousen's speed and Uli's?
    Do we even have enough info on Tousen to say that he is slower then Uli ?

Hes fought Kenpachi thats all i can remember and there he didnt use shunpo , so impossible to tell how fast he can move imo

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
    Do we even have enough info on Tousen to say that he is slower then Uli ?

Hes fought Kenpachi thats all i can remember and there he didnt use shunpo , so impossible to tell how fast he can move imo
    well w/e the case i doubt he's faster then Ulquiorra. But yea like you said we haven't seen too much from him yet to concur something like this

Sig By Damon Max

couple of other things to point out here..

1) Zarachi does not (to my knowledge at least) know the name of his soul cutter for the inital release, forget the bankai one.

Edit: ok, havent read a lot of the thread, and have just myself gotten caught up on the chapters and still have some re-reading to do to get more familiar with everything. and as far as many are concenred, Zarachi's SC is like Ichigo's: in constant released form. I will take the more than casual observer's opinion that his SC does have a name and has a both saikai and bankai release for now

2) Ulq definitely has the edge in both speed and ranged abilities, which makes up Zarachi's raw power. plus he has the second transformed state (which is their version of the shinigami bankai release on the soul cutter)
    Last edited by Titokhan; 06-08-2009 at 02:59 AM.
    come fight my brute here

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    It depends if Kenpachi can take these and still walk like it's all good.

http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/ch...1/page010.html

lol
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Has things changed with recent chapter? Could he defeat Ulq? Well I definitely see it now. Resume discussion?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...