View Poll Results: Who is stronger?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zaraki.

    27 34.18%
  • Ulquiorra(all transformations included).

    47 59.49%
  • draw.

    5 6.33%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 69
  1. #31
    Decidedly Undecided
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,247
    Hell, Ichigo with his mask on even had some trouble keeping up with Ulquiorra in his first Resurreccion form(with the flowy dress), so I doubt that Kenpachi would be able to do much against that kind of speed.

    (sig by Cross)

    my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

    Proud Grammar Nazi

  2. #32
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    238
    Thats assuming Zaraki doesnt bring more to the fight then we know :p .

    But as of now I agree that it doesnt look good for Kenpachi

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Hell, Ichigo with his mask on even had some trouble keeping up with Ulquiorra in his first Resurreccion form(with the flowy dress), so I doubt that Kenpachi would be able to do much against that kind of speed.
    Shrug, Ichigo always sucked. Zaraki know how to adapt to his opponent so, Zaraki would somehow find something to rape Ulq

  4. #34
    Decidedly Undecided
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,247
    Let's see...Kenpachi has...

    BIG spiritual pressure

    Ichigo has...

    Bankai, Getsuga Tenshou, massive speed(even faster than, say, Byakuya), and a vizard mask.

    And Ulquiorra managed to actually KILL Ichigo, twice. So, unless Kenpachi suddenly learns how to use his Shikai's powers(i.e., learning his zanpakuto's name), and attains bankai, Ulquiorra's gonna be the one doing the raping.

    (sig by Cross)

    my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

    Proud Grammar Nazi

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Let's see...Kenpachi has...

    BIG spiritual pressure

    Ichigo has...

    Bankai, Getsuga Tenshou, massive speed(even faster than, say, Byakuya), and a vizard mask.

    And Ulquiorra managed to actually KILL Ichigo, twice. So, unless Kenpachi suddenly learns how to use his Shikai's powers(i.e., learning his zanpakuto's name), and attains bankai, Ulquiorra's gonna be the one doing the raping.
    Let see, Kenpachi has...

    Instinct! (Manage to beat tousen when all his sense but pain are blocked). So damn strong. (Able to cut through the hardest "iron skin" Espada.) He's never scared and enjoy the fight to the max! .

    I bet Ulquiorra would be pissed seeing Zaraki laughing at him because he's not scared of the wound he have. So Ulq would go into his second release all the way and then Zaraki would get serious and one shot him! Just like he played with Nnoitra lol.

  6. #36
    Decidedly Undecided
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,247
    You forgot one simple thing.

    Ulquiorra>Ichigo>Kenpachi

    Kenpachi lost to Ichigo, who in turn lost to Ulquiorra(yes, I'm counting their 2nd fightr as another loss for Ichigo, since he technically didn't win, his Hollow side did).

    (sig by Cross)

    my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

    Proud Grammar Nazi

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    You forgot one simple thing.

    Ulquiorra>Ichigo>Kenpachi

    Kenpachi lost to Ichigo, who in turn lost to Ulquiorra(yes, I'm counting their 2nd fightr as another loss for Ichigo, since he technically didn't win, his Hollow side did).
    hahaha. You're a funny one!

  8. #38
    Decidedly Undecided
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,247
    It's funny because it's true!

    (sig by Cross)

    my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

    Proud Grammar Nazi

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    It's funny because it's true!
    So If Hitsugaya > Halibel, Hitsugaya > Ulquiorra and Hitsugaya > Ichigo and Hitsugaya > Kenpachi? That's your logic? So Hitsugaya is a god between god. No wonder he's a prodigy!

  10. #40
    Decidedly Undecided
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,247
    Honestly, Hitsugaya couldn't rly beat Ulq if he tried. He may be good, but I'm sure Ulq could shave the ice off that little wuss any day. 'Sides, he only got a win on Harribel by the skin of his teeth. Nnoitra, on the other hand...That would've been a cool fight to see.

    (sig by Cross)

    my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

    Proud Grammar Nazi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •