View Poll Results: Who is stronger?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zaraki.

27 34.18%
  • Ulquiorra(all transformations included).

47 59.49%
  • draw.

5 6.33%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by spiro View Post
    Can we not do this please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    Too late it's already done!
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by • healing rain • View Post
    Ulquiorra.

Kenpachi nearly died while fighting Nnoitra, and true, he did easily defeat him with kendo but Ulquiorra is one level higher than Jiruga, according to TK. And he may be even stronger than one seeing that he has Segunda Etapa. Plus he could just regenerate all the body parts Kenpachi chops off :/ Which Ken cannot do...
    am a big fan of kenpachi but i would have to say Ulquiorra

kenpachi did not almost die from fighting Nnoitra. it just kenpachi keep letting Nnoitra cut him. if kenpachi was the type of fighter to dodge attack he would have killed Nnoitra with no problem,. but kenpachi likes to get cut
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Ulquiorra.

Kenpachi nearly died while fighting Nnoitra, and true, he did easily defeat him with kendo but Ulquiorra is one level higher than Jiruga, according to TK. And he may be even stronger than one seeing that he has Segunda Etapa. Plus he could just regenerate all the body parts Kenpachi chops off :/ Which Ken cannot do...
    It took one hit from kenpachi to destroy Nnoitra. The rest, he was just warming up to enjoy the fight.

If Zaraki continued his traditional style of fighting he would probably lose. But what would happened if he started using shunpo and two hands? I think Zaraki all the way.
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    I see no basis for an argument here other than pure speculation. I really dont have a clue what would go down in a fight between those 2. My guess would lean in favor for Ulquiorra, because he just seems to be in a different tier of power, not previously faced by Zaraki.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    I see no basis for an argument here other than pure speculation. I really dont have a clue what would go down in a fight between those 2. My guess would lean in favor for Ulquiorra, because he just seems to be in a different tier of power, not previously faced by Zaraki.
    Ken would get so turned on he'd bust into Bankai. =P

On a side note, We already know if they did fight to the death in the manga Kubo would probably make Ken win.
    Seriously, Kens new special move: "Damn that old man made me master Shunpo too, Did you know if you jump using shunpo and slash with both hands it does a lot more damage than ..." Slashes Ulquiorra with 2 hands while pouring as much reistu into his shunpo. Only ken can turn such mundane moves into epic pwnage.

Realistically Ulq should win. But who knows what Ken has up his sleeve. I mean nobody thought he's bust out Kendo to win a match.
    Spoiler!

urgh... recent events in the manga makes me think that bleach is too unpredictable for these kind of match ups.

well, you see:
    If, hitsugaya > halibel

and, halibel > ulquiorra

then, hitsugaya > ulquiorra

BUT, it's just very hard for me to believe that: hitsugaya > kenpachi (maybe it's true though, who knows)

I think the ultimate question is, how would ulquiorra deal with kenpachi's kendo strike? Can he stand back up and continue to fight after receiving it? or maybe kenpachi wouldn't get a chance to use it if ulquiorra would just keep firing cero oscuras and that other explosive long rage attack which i forgot the name, from far away.
    I'm not too sure if that will work either.

Ulquiorra.

Even though ulquiorra was fighting ichigo's strongest stage yet, he did go down and got immobilized with a single vertical slash across the chest. His regenerating ability wouldn't really help him much I reckon.

Anyway I vote draw.
    Last edited by QXY; 05-29-2009 at 03:08 PM.

Well if it was ever done ZAraki would win. This is Bleach, the good guys never loose.

Also I'll make an edit to a previous post.

Zaraki > Hitsu

Hitsu > Halibel

Halibel > Ulqy

So it must be Zaraki > Ulqy.
    Far too awesome for your eyes!

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    zaraki wouldnt be able to keep up with ulquiorras speed.

Quote Originally Posted by colas View Post
    zaraki wouldnt be able to keep up with ulquiorras speed.
    Rofl if Zaraki is able to keep up to Tousen, using his bankai, to block all sense from Zaraki, I'd say speed wouldn't be a matter lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    Rofl if Zaraki is able to keep up to Tousen, using his bankai, to block all sense from Zaraki, I'd say speed wouldn't be a matter lol.
    Yes, again also don't know how fast Zaraki is. But i'll guess his immense reiatsu gives him amazing speed.
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou