Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll

12 66.67%

2 11.11%

3 16.67%

0 0%

1 5.56%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    In the 501. ch Sanji has the same exact face. So it could well be a fake and probably is.

What happened to the good old days when spoilers where real?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    What happened to the good old days when spoilers where real?
    One Piece is slowling turning into Naruto... (on spoilers)

One of the reasons I like OP is that it doesn't have no BullSh*t spoilers, But now people are trying to mess up the good trend.

Well I hope the real ones comes tomorrow.

Always take spoilers with a pinch of salt.
    But when it comes to those containing pics from previous chapters...

...that much salt, especially for the current spoiler (which just reeks of fake).

Either we'll end up with more reasonable spoilers appropriate for OP's trend, or someone'll crank out the mother of all fakes. Seriously, that April 1st one got us good.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenIce View Post
    this is like the 3rd time that happened this year... the 1st was april fool, and the second was because my fault (didnt wait until spoiler appeared at APforums).... this time i waited until spoilers appear in APforums like i normally do, but even they arenĀ“t certain about the veracity of this ones, and finnaly in the naruto section the post fake spoiler evn aware that they are fake, if we post fake spoiler here is by mistake (and we know if they are fake or not quickly and i warn when in doubt)!

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

I think here at the OP section we should be more patient, let's wait until Wednesday or atleast go through the spoilers thoroughly to make sure we don't end up like naruto.

Wheres thsv and phixion, we need some strict rules here like naruto lol. Over in naruto they threaten people with their moderator sharingan, I wonder what they will use to threaten people over here lol

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I think here at the OP section we should be more patient, let's wait until Wednesday or atleast go through the spoilers thoroughly to make sure we don't end up like naruto.

Wheres thsv and phixion, we need some strict rules here like naruto lol. Over in naruto they threaten people with their moderator sharingan, I wonder what they will use to threaten people over here lol
    lol

that isnt the problem, i was fooled, mangahelpers were fooled even APforums were fooled...
    there isnt that many fake spoilers in OP, you guys just over-react when a fake spoiler appears, and start comparing it with naruto spoilers, now lets stop the off-topic/fake spoilers discussion, and wait for the REAL THING!

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

i was all happy and optimistic about that spoiler until i read everyone's comments and it started making more and more sense that these spoilers are fake. really hope that at least the part where blackbeard tells luffy to go on ahead and then BB takes on Magellan to buy Luffy time is real. Please oo please great and mighty spoiler god, dont let that part be someone's sick joke.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenIce View Post
    The end of the world is near...