Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    nice ep omeada is like the funniest character in bleach - his facial expressions are so hilarious - yeah i also never knew matsumoto was a captain - if she is she is like the weakest captain out of the shinigami
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

Quote Originally Posted by tensa zangetsu View Post
    nice ep omeada is like the funniest character in bleach - his facial expressions are so hilarious - yeah i also never knew matsumoto was a captain - if she is she is like the weakest captain out of the shinigami
    Matsumoto isn't a captain. 'Captain level' just means she has strength and ability on par with that of a Captain. But by no means does that mean she's any stronger than any of the current captains.

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    all they did was talk shit to eachother
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

er...I understand that they have traction on air thus they're able to walk on air. But, if they fall on air and make an impact...should this really happen?

I know it's probably for comedic effect, but it just looks really odd to me.

Was a nice episode alot of action going on. One thing I noticed and maybe someone already pointed this out earlier Halibels boobies or at least the bottom half are covered unlike the manga.

I liked when Ichigo asked why Byaku holds onto his hilt when he goes Shiki and said it looks silly lol!

- I posted a thread about this earlier does anyone know the name of that song that plays when that Fraccion Sonidos by Soi Fon and they start fighting towards the end I cant seem to find it. Its not Storm Center but it has similar bad ass feel to it.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Was a nice episode alot of action going on. One thing I noticed and maybe someone already pointed this out earlier Halibels boobies or at least the bottom half are covered unlike the manga.

I liked when Ichigo asked why Byaku holds onto his hilt when he goes Shiki and said it looks silly lol!

- I posted a thread about this earlier does anyone know the name of that song that plays when that Fraccion Sonidos by Soi Fon and they start fighting towards the end I cant seem to find it. Its not Storm Center but it has similar bad ass feel to it.
    It has a bit of Catch-22 and Storm Center, I think it's a new song that'll probably be in OST 4

Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    er...I understand that they have traction on air thus they're able to walk on air. But, if they fall on air and make an impact...should this really happen?

I know it's probably for comedic effect, but it just looks really odd to me.
    It'll be one of those unexplainable instances. But here's my little theory at least for everyone being able to walk on air. Remember when Urahara opened the Garganta for Ichigo and crew? He told them they had to manipulate the spirit particles to create a path for them to walk on. I figure this is the same kind of thing that they all use in the Real World. Must be extra easy to do that in the Real World to the point where its an almost unconscious process/reaction.

If that doesn't cut it, lets just say she fell in a cloud lol.

lol yes...a cloud...what's funnier is that she was tripped by sun-sun a couple of minutes later and fell through to hit a bar on the roof of the building. Seems to me like that was a better moment to activate that unconcious gravity defying ground technique. I leave it to an unexplainable pheonomena.