Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    The most overused villain/ally is Gerard.
    I don't care if he is overused or not I'm just glad there is a possibility of him telling us why he wanted Natsu before.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

Sheesh... when the page talked about him, I immediately thought of Gerard. So predictable...

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Sheesh... when the page talked about him, I immediately thought of Gerard. So predictable...
    In Japanese you wouldn't really know it was a he . It just referred to "that person", but it's kinda bland to keep typing that every few panels. I put the note in my translation before I saw the page with Gerard.

I have this weird feeling that Gerard is all 1 person but just was split up into a few different people somehow, probably through magic. If right, then DAMMMN all his various sides are rediculously strong, imagine if they all combined back together again...

I liked the chapter a lot but I wanted to know more about Wendy, I wanted to see her power, I hope she can fight as well as heal!!! And loved the part about her eating air from Natsu..
    A pie in the sky?

What if all the different versions actually come back to form Zeref. Thats why he isn't actually dead, just no one knows. Each different one has a different aspect of him and different power. This would show that he is one hell of a mage.

This could of been done by the dragons through ancient magic and thats why they are in hiding now for some reason. Either that or they sent out their Dragon Slayer apprentices out into the world to get experience and finally rejoin to take down Zeref.

For some reason, think my timescale or something else between the dragons and Zeref are off, but they are ancient so could of been done any time. Will try to look up when I wake again.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by Masgrande View Post
    I don't care if he is overused or not I'm just glad there is a possibility of him telling us why he wanted Natsu before.
    i dont remember him saying anything about that lol

for some reason i get the feeling luxus will hep in this arc.