Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kakashi!

81 59.12%
  • Naruto!

34 24.82%
  • Sasuke!

8 5.84%
  • Other Konoha Ninja (post who he is and why)

14 10.22%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I think a two co-hokage system should be used. Naruto obviously has enough power, and Kakashi has superior intellect and experience with quite a bit of fighting capability to boot. Kakashi is too weak to be hokage, and Naruto is just too dumb and inexperienced. Therefore, the two complement each other flawlessly.

ALso, Sasuke I don't think cares to come back to Konoha. I think it is really wierd how he made this Team Hebi, but Hebi is never seen in battle with Sasuke. I dunno, I just think perhaps Sasuke will roam around with this "team" of his.
    Last edited by g7_gomitat7; 08-25-2007 at 12:07 PM.

If you look on konohamaru he master Kage bunshin on genin level (S rank jutsu ?), the same naruto but it looks like konohamaru is much more talented than naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by g7_gomitat7 View Post
    I think a two co-hokage system should be used. Naruto obviously has enough power, and Kakashi has superior intellect and experience with quite a bit of fighting capability to boot. Kakashi is too weak to be hokage, and Naruto is just too dumb and inexperience. Therefore, the two complement each other flawlessly.

ALso, Sasuke I don't think cares to come back to Konoha. I think it is really wierd how he made this Team Hebi, but Hebi is never seen in battle with Sasuke. I dunno, I just think perhaps Sasuke will roam around with this "team" of his.
    One of the most important reasons that Naruto should never become hogake.

I said "co-hokage" Kirov
    Of course he should never become hokage

Also, Zero... Kage no Bunshin, or whatever its called, is a B level technique
    Granted, learning the that jutsu so early does foreshadow the greatness Konohamaru is bound to possess

if kakashi is the next hokage that means we will not see him in battle anymore. he will be forced to do desk work and although i think he is a great candidate i think that right now his skills are needed on the battle field more.

Kakashi will be 6th hokage and sakura the 7th. Naruto will die before the end of the serie.

i think interms of skills its kakashi but he is not fit for the job. he doesnt like paperwork and hes always late

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

This is so Funny, Sasuke as hokage... So you think the reason that kakashi can be Hokage is because he is very powerful, heck #18345 times said by me, wake up once and for all people this is not dragon ball. Kakashi is a highly talented ninja, during the first chapters he is intruduced as the man who has copied over 1000 jutsus, however the chakra/stamina he has is not enough for all his skills and even worse he has the sharingan sucking chakra all the time because he can't deactivate it like Sasuke or Itachi, neither the bloodline to do it.

I still think that Tsunade is better for the job, but if she dies, it won't be in battle as she said to Orochimaru. If kakashi becomes Hokage he will be pretty much like Sandaime. Saindame was considered the man who mastered all the jutsus and well... since kakashi is know as the man who has copied over 1,000 jutsus, he will be pretty much like saindame, just with the small diference that kakashi used the sharingan to learn the memorize the jutsus, while sandaime learned it in the hard way.

Ok now to the funny aspects. Sasuke as Hokage?, come on how can someone who betray his friends become Hokage, how can someone who was about to kill his friends become Hokage, Sasuke is one of the characters that I wante to see dead or in Konoha 's correctional for a good time.

If Tsunda stops being Hokage is because she dies from the side effects of the restoration jutsu or if she appoints a new hokage.

kakashi for hokage will b gud... but he is a soldier ! lol he cant be sum1 duin paperworks!! =.=''

naruto as hokage... ermmm at the end of the story he can be the hokage .. haha

sasuke? he can juz die! shikamaru is damn gud for the hokage.. his battle plans and everything are flawless except for his lazyness

sakura as hokage i cannot imagine that.. yea.. nobody talk out the hyugaaz! come on people! let neiji become tha hokage lolz or.. let SAI become hokage... he can be emotionless bast**d n be a hokage n also be a soldier by using his drawing jutsus! lolz!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdawn View Post
    Kakashi will be 6th hokage and sakura the 7th. Naruto will die before the end of the serie.
    You read that at first and think it's ridiculous but after thinking about it...it just might come true...holy shit!

Anyway, Kakashi should definitely become the 6th hokage, I don't think Naruto should ever become hokage.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!