Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kakashi!

81 59.12%
  • Naruto!

34 24.82%
  • Sasuke!

8 5.84%
  • Other Konoha Ninja (post who he is and why)

14 10.22%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AznDevil View Post
    Chakra and power wise Naruto is better then Kakashi, but Kakashi is much more knowledgeable and experienced. Just like Naruto is obviously stronger then Shikamaru but he still might lose if he fought Shikamaru he has a pretty good chance of losing due to Shikamaru's far superior intellect.
    thats will said but naruto can also bring in some crazy ideas the win him battle like shikamaru this isnt that 11 years old naruot anymore he is 15 but his training with jiryia and kakishi has his strength level at the age of 20 he did that many years of training so far in 15 years

Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by fawad=naruto View Post
    thats will said but naruto can also bring in some crazy ideas the win him battle like shikamaru this isnt that 11 years old naruot anymore he is 15 but his training with jiryia and kakishi has his strength level at the age of 20 he did that many years of training so far in 15 years
    True, true, but he's still hot headed and rushes into things, I believe he will be a future Hokage but he still needs to mature a bit.

i made a thread about this in the past.. lol I knew it.. i said that kakashi currently could beat tsunade so why wasnt he candidate for hokage. but finally is backed up by Kishi ;p

and for those people that say he has low chakra and shouldnt... try doing a MS without Uchiha blood!! the man is a real genius lol

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    i made a thread about this in the past.. lol I knew it.. i said that kakashi currently could beat tsunade so why wasnt he candidate for hokage. but finally is backed up by Kishi ;p

and for those people that say he has low chakra and shouldnt... try doing a MS without Uchiha blood!! the man is a real genius lol
    amen brother!!!

Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post

I agree, MS even takes quite a bit out Itachi no doubt it's a strain on Kakashi. But, it's also true that Kakashi's chakra capacity is not extremely large, I wouldn't say it's small but from the databook it's pretty much just kinda average not, definitely not his strong point.

well he uses the highest lvl of jutsus and dojutsus in the series without any type of magic boost or regular boosts for that matter... he has a large chakra but a normal ninja cant have extended battles like the main characters infinite amount of chakra

Banned
    Kakashi has as much chakra as the 3rd had.

5 would be the average. he has a rating of 6 so it's slightly above average.

He cant last forever doesnt mean that having chakra like that is a handicap, as long as he can get the job done and he is EFFICIENT in his use of the chakra he has, then he'd have no problem.

Sasuke had half as much chakra as naruto had in the beginnin. And yet who was the superior ninja?

Chakra amount is important but skill is more important, as well as intellect.

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    Kakashi has as much chakra as the 3rd had.

5 would be the average. he has a rating of 6 so it's slightly above average.

He cant last forever doesnt mean that having chakra like that is a handicap, as long as he can get the job done and he is EFFICIENT in his use of the chakra he has, then he'd have no problem.

Sasuke had half as much chakra as naruto had in the beginnin. And yet who was the superior ninja?

Chakra amount is important but skill is more important, as well as intellect.
    K-oz.

Stop basing everything on these fucking stats.

THEY'RE UNFOUNDED BOLLOCKS.

Kakashi end fight with lees than 6 jutsu if you remember the fight with zabuza he use mizu bunshin, water dragon, sharingan genjutsu and other water jutsu and it was end(Remember that Zabuza was one of the 7 swordman where they where the best shinobi in the mist village), so he dont need as much chakra but if you see that when he use sharingan, water dragon, and gyouka no jutsu he is then really out (it was more than this but after this he got to rest a little).

a hokage must do the boring things as a government and rarely fighting...

so i believe that it should be someone ex-shinobi with good judgment and skills that people recognize and believe him as a protector and leader

shikamaru if you let alone his laziness is way to qualified, although he is still too young

naruto is way to young and immature for hokage...

the next 2 hokages naruto and konohamaru...

i have high hopes for konohamaru!