View Poll Results: What do you think his other element is?

Voters
168. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fire

21 12.50%
  • Water

123 73.21%
  • Rock

12 7.14%
  • Lightning

12 7.14%
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto's other element?

So I was thinking, if naruto's rasenshuriken is bad for him to use constantly, if at all, can't he make another new jutsu with his other element

I mean if jonin level ninjas have two elements usually, shouldnt Naruto, since Kakashi even said he might have surpassed him, meaning he is near a jonin lvl

so what do you think narutos other element is, I think it should be water so he can totally pwn sasuke water>fire then wind>lightning
    Last edited by HYRULIANBANKAI; 08-25-2007 at 04:22 AM.

definatley water since now we now his mom is from the rain village or something with water but she might have had water element and i would think he has some water element cause the uzamiki clan is from there

Quote Originally Posted by fawad=naruto View Post
    definatley water since now we now his mom is from the rain village or something with water but she might have had water element and i would think he has some water element cause the uzamiki clan is from there

good point, didnt think of that, think it was land of the whirpool or something is where she came from
    Last edited by HYRULIANBANKAI; 08-25-2007 at 04:32 AM.

Emperor
    Lightning, it looks like that was his dad's element so I think he might have inherited it. Water is also an excellent theory due to his mother's origin being the whirlpool country and it would mean Naruto can counter both of Sasuke's element. I kinda think he inherited wind from his mom though because Tsunade said his ninjutsu style is just like her's, which I think might mean element because Naruto's ninjutsu is pretty limited to kage bunshins and rasengan. We know rasengan is dad's so I don't think the similarity in ninjustsu goes beyond the constant use of kage bunshins so I'm thinking the element too. Also has any thought about it and the Rasengan is really like a miniature whirlpool, I mean it is spiraling, I doubt it's a coincidence, I think the 4th made it as some sign of love for her or something.

Nah i recon It'll be Fire from the nine tails, anger = fire. Something like that

is never revealed what 4th element was but... I think water is the best option if he ever wants to get sasuke back.. he must use any advantage posible .. but then again.. Sasuke just need a silly genjutsu to totally pwn Naruto

What elements did the 4th have? Might link in with Naruto on the suspission that he the father!

i think it'll be water so he could be able to counter sasuke's fire moves, but yah. genjustu ownage

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    is never revealed what 4th element was but... I think water is the best option if he ever wants to get sasuke back.. he must use any advantage posible .. but then again.. Sasuke just need a silly genjutsu to totally pwn Naruto
    yes sasukes sharingan would render narutos moves useless if ever put in a genjustsu, \

but if naruto does what he was bragging about to Itachi, the whole thing about him being able to be 1 or 1000 ppl and get sharingan users from the back

If naruto does that, it could render the sharingans genjutsu useless

well... a fire jutsu like in the rooftop fight and the wterfall fight will put an end to that.. lol Naruto is no were near Sasuke as a ninja.. he still a little kid.. too emotionaly attached.. worst.. no way he worries Itachi at all..