Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Reborn! Chapter 242 Discussion/243 Predictions

Chapter is available at Mangahelpers, here.

Spoiler!

Veteran Member
    ALAS!, Oh Dear :O (priceless face) XD

That's an awesome game...I like how it's not one-on-one fights anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    Chapter is available at Mangahelpers, here.

Spoiler!
    We already knew this since Gokudera stated it earlier.

http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/137/05/

Yeah, but this is the first time we've heard of it in 100 chapters.

Also, Gokudera thought that Shoichi had to be defeated in the past, whereas future Tsuna wrote the note in G-script for the past Gokudera and Tsuna from 10 years ago. So, I thought it was just Gokudera interpreting the note without knowing the entire plan (because only Tsuna, Shoichi and Hibari knew of it).

And once again, a stupid looking swordsmen. I hate you Akira-sensei...

I really wonder how they'll be able to fend off two illusionists. Tsuna can with his Hyper Intuition, and I'm guessing Squalo taught Yamamoto something/somehow/someway to fend off illusions because he lost to Genkishi. But I'm worried about other the others.

I have a feeling this game of Choice won't go as planned. Just going by the laws of shounen manga, the main villain has to be defeated by the main protagonists. So Byakuran not participating is fishy. It'll be an all out brawl in the later chapters I bet. Besides, Ryohei already said, 'WHAT ABOUT ALL THEIR TRAINING!?' I want to see Chrome's not-so-Trident-anymore weapon in action and of course, Hibari and Ryohei!
    YAMAMOTO FTW?

Interesting chapter, Daisy is definitely an odd girl, giving the opponent a dead flower. Blue Bell is cute to no end though. <3 I can't wait for the next chapter though, the battle finally begins. I'm worried about Shoichi though, they said he can't use a box weapon at all? I thought he was just a participant without an element but how will he fight without a box weapon? And I wonder what Spanner plans to do also. I really wonder how this is gonna play out.

The last page made me feel strange to, putting so much weight on this battle, Reborn might just end after this. Not much else can be more important than this arc, this arc might last a good while though, if it ends here it won't be dragged out and it'll have a good ending I think.

I'm having a hard time seeing how the protagonists can win if this isn't the only game of choice they play.

even assuming that each of the main protagonists is equal to or greater than the funeral wreaths in a fight, they are still completely screwed if they get an element picked more than once, especially considering that the wreaths have unlimited manpower.

that's not even counting that bianci is their only non-ring combatant left after this round since I doubt irie and spanner will be able to partake in rounds after this.

bianchi should have a ring. you not remember the scorpion box weapon she used to train gokudera's for his cai system

Live without regret. xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx's Avatar
    Wait...Daisy is a girl? oO
    Mangas I like:
    Vampire Game, Tsubasa, KHR, POT, HunterXHunter, Chobits, Kuroshitsuji, The world God only knows....tbc
    Animes I like:
    Code Geass, Kuroshitsuji...tbc