Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Interesting chapter, Daisy is definitely an odd girl, giving the opponent a dead flower. Blue Bell is cute to no end though. <3 I can't wait for the next chapter though, the battle finally begins. I'm worried about Shoichi though, they said he can't use a box weapon at all? I thought he was just a participant without an element but how will he fight without a box weapon? And I wonder what Spanner plans to do also. I really wonder how this is gonna play out.

The last page made me feel strange to, putting so much weight on this battle, Reborn might just end after this. Not much else can be more important than this arc, this arc might last a good while though, if it ends here it won't be dragged out and it'll have a good ending I think.
    Good point, but there's still the mystery of the Arcobaleno. Not to mention they're in the 'future' right now. Who knows what danger awaits them when they go back. :p

I just don't want Reborn to end, is all. But there's a great chance of an Arcobaleno arc after, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by shoe View Post
    I'm having a hard time seeing how the protagonists can win if this isn't the only game of choice they play.

even assuming that each of the main protagonists is equal to or greater than the funeral wreaths in a fight, they are still completely screwed if they get an element picked more than once, especially considering that the wreaths have unlimited manpower.

that's not even counting that bianci is their only non-ring combatant left after this round since I doubt irie and spanner will be able to partake in rounds after this.
    Like I said, this game isn't going to go as planned. What's the point of everyone training when only 3 of the Guardians are going to take part?

Going by the rules, this is supposed to be the only battle that will be fought - though we all know that's not going to happen. Only person that can stop Byakuran is Tsuna. My guess is that the Vongola wins this battle of Choice. Byakuran, pissed, says no and attacks the Vongola head on. Then it'll just be an all out brawl. Me likes.

Quote Originally Posted by xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx View Post
    Wait...Daisy is a girl? oO
    You don't see many guys running around with the name Daisy. <3
    YAMAMOTO FTW?

Quote Originally Posted by stewchan View Post
    bianchi should have a ring. you not remember the scorpion box weapon she used to train gokudera's for his cai system
    but she was still with the other non-ring combatants when they explained what the box stood for.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilollipopz View Post

Like I said, this game isn't going to go as planned. What's the point of everyone training when only 3 of the Guardians are going to take part?

Going by the rules, this is supposed to be the only battle that will be fought - though we all know that's not going to happen. Only person that can stop Byakuran is Tsuna. My guess is that the Vongola wins this battle of Choice. Byakuran, pissed, says no and attacks the Vongola head on. Then it'll just be an all out brawl. Me likes.
    I agree that it won't go as planned, but even if it does devolve into an all-out brawl I still can't see the vongola winning. assuming that each vongola member is equal to each of the wreaths there is still the wreath's legions to factor into this, and considering the trouble a few A ranked users gave them, I can't imagine them beating ~700 even with advanced training.

If the Vongola win, then Byakuran will honour the terms of the deal. He'll hand over the 7³. I doubt he would attack head-on after ward, but it's possible. It might be that round 2 has something else at stake (Iemitsu, Vongola IX... I don't know, something.)

Regardless, it's too early for this arc's final battle. We still need to know how Shoichi created Byakuran, what Byakuran's powers are, how Byakuran brainwashed Uni, what Uni's original plan was (why was it that she said she was, "the only one capable of stopping Byrakuran")...

You don't see many guys running around with the name Daisy. <3
    I don't see many guys running around that are named after flowers at all, but yet...

Where did you get this info from? I thought there were supposed to be several rounds, there can't just be one battle. Clearly there are rules to this that haven't been mentioned yet. Or you don't know what your talking about, can I get some proof that theres only supposed to be one battle? I just don't recall reading anything mentioning such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Where did you get this info from? I thought there were supposed to be several rounds, there can't just be one battle. Clearly there are rules to this that haven't been mentioned yet. Or you don't know what your talking about, can I get some proof that theres only supposed to be one battle? I just don't recall reading anything mentioning such a thing.
    From just the conversation in the latest chapter. Byakuran said the prize was the 7^3 after announcing the match. Irie said it was a relief that Byakuran didn't have to take part. If there was supposed to be a round two, I don't think Irie would feel relieved, since I would expect him to know that the only person who can stop Byakuran is Tsuna.

EDIT:

>>Here

Dino didn't tell Hibari to wait for round 2. He said Tsuna will beat the Millifiore while Hibari can just fight anyone he likes. This was actually what made me believe there's only one round, but there's also the fact it's a translation and not 100% accurate.

and also: >>Here

Zakuro lost his spirit because 'it looks like he's not taking part' also hints there's not another round. Otherwise, Kikyou would probably cheer him up saying 'There's always round 2' but he didn't.

Meh we'll see. Atleast I can say that this isn't the only battle that'll be going on. >_>
    Last edited by ilollipopz; 05-24-2009 at 05:14 PM.
    YAMAMOTO FTW?

good chapter,hope we get to see yamamoto soon
    just makes me so curious how strong he got and what new moves did come out after his training with squalo
    and the other thing i want to see is tsunas box weapon in action

Quote Originally Posted by shoe View Post
    I agree that it won't go as planned, but even if it does devolve into an all-out brawl I still can't see the vongola winning. assuming that each vongola member is equal to each of the wreaths there is still the wreath's legions to factor into this, and considering the trouble a few A ranked users gave them, I can't imagine them beating ~700 even with advanced training.
    i would give vongola very high chances to win,cuz
    if that would happen i think the varia would come to help,
    dont forget Dino and his subordinates they must be good for something too
    then there is also gamma who probably would fight against byakuran(wouldnt want to say help vongola)
    and this is maybe farfetched but also longchamp (the one from the future) could appear and help

of course only if it comes to an all out brawl

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

Totally off topic, but...

When was the last time that Gokudera smoked? Did he kick the habit?

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    Totally off topic, but...

When was the last time that Gokudera smoked? Did he kick the habit?
    LOL good point.

I think he still had a cigarette in his mouth when he was fighting during the ring conflict.. but I don't remember the manga too much, only the anime. But I think he stopped once he was teleported to the future. Don't think he had any chance to smoke seeing as half the time he was at Melone Base...
    YAMAMOTO FTW?