Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Now i dont doubt Jiraiya's abilities

that was awsem seeing that Jiraiya was able to come out of that small frog and sneak into the rain village. i guess he also had other frog tricks up his sleeve than just boss frog's oil + Jiraiya's fire jutsu. i wonder if Jiraiya will also use other frogs with different skills in his (possible) battle with pein or the female akatsuki.

I hope he doesnt die, as many ppl believe, he is a great character, I mean it would be like losing sasuke or kakashi

I do want to see what else is up his sleeve, the only real battle weve seen is with oro, but he wasnt at 100%, I want to see why hes a sanin

i think he is gonna die since he was in the latest chapters so many times and that equals dead look what happened to poor asuma but jiryia is a really powerful dude with all those crazy jutsu ya probably even with pein

i really hope he doesnt fight Pein.. I hope Pein tells Tobi to find the nin and Jiraya fights Tobi.. Jiraya then recognizes that he is a older Uchiha (Madar maybe) or just an old exile Uchiha, point is he recognizes and then finds a way to escape .. reaches Konoha and Tsunade saves him they start a romance... damn I should help kishi write this shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by fawad=naruto View Post
    i think he is gonna die since he was in the latest chapters so many times and that equals dead look what happened to poor asuma but jiryia is a really powerful dude with all those crazy jutsu ya probably even with pein
    Yeah, but asuma wasnt as Pimpin as jaraiya,

oh wait might have to strike that, he got with kurenai, maybe he was a pimp

He's obviously strong, being a Sainin, but I think he'll die. It'll be handing over the task of dealing with Akatsuki to the next generation. Tsunade will die as well. Like Orochi. So that the next Hokage comes along. It is inevitable that both die.

im pretty sure of his survival if he fights anyone other than Pein.. with Pein.. is 50-50... I just think that Jiraya is still too important in Naruto as a whole to be killed..

i think his gonna die!!! coz judging from his last conversation wth tsunade its as if hes saying his goodbyes.. i sure hope im wrong... it'll be a lonely thing though if he dies... no ones gonna continue the nxt volume of Icha Icha novels

It will be 2 on 2 fight for first will be 2 on 1 and jiraya get captured then tsunade come free :+.
    Oro could change he skins and that was preety good trick but go out of a little frog is just awsome it is almost the same trick that sasuke use with manda but jiraya is better on it .

Congrats, you don't doubt him. Thanks for letting us know. Thread closed

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!