Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    are you empathic like you can feel for even the worst guy? or are you bi-polar where you burst out laughing at something not funny or cry at something not very sad?

for the former you could watch a consistence of gorey and bloody stuff and soon you'll feel nothing. but i don't recommend it because we need more empathic people. for the later i recommend you take Ritalin. or see a doctor

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    are you empathic like you can feel for even the worst guy? or are you bi-polar where you burst out laughing at something not funny or cry at something not very sad?

for the former you could watch a consistence of gorey and bloody stuff and soon you'll feel nothing. but i don't recommend it because we need more empathic people. for the later i recommend you take Ritalin. or see a doctor

its more like when something happens my Emotions take over my mind and my actions

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris200 View Post
    its more like when something happens my Emotions take over my mind and my actions
    Really? Are you sure you are a male?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Basically it boils down to this: If you're below 18, it's okay, you'll eventually learn. If you're 18 and above, get a professional to help you out if it's really that bad that you have to post on the internet about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Females are the only creatures not able to control their emotions. Men should have none. We're supposed to be solid as brick walls. That only breaks down due to extreme weathering.
    and that makes me a male...? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Chris200 View Post
    yeah, should use your head more often , to train it i mean..

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    emotions are "just" a chemical reactions in your body. However without emotions, wouldnt we be another animal in this jungle ? Humans are humans not only for theyre inteligence. Feelings make us human as well.

Controling your emotions ??? Its not immposible but the reality is that emotions are controling YOU, YOUR BEHAVIOUR AND YOUR THINKING.

Dont worry about your emotions - worry about what causes them
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

everyone's temper flare sometimes and it may lead to uncontrollabe circumstances so the answer is 50/50. But it also depends on Maturity and age to be able to control yourself.

Sig By Damon Max

I think genetics plays a role in this as some people have more difficulty managing thier emotions. Which is really a more accurate way of saying it because you cant really control your emotions just your reaction.

You might find someone says something that really pisses you off but you cant really controll the fact what they said pissed you off. You can control how you react as you can simply ignore it and let it go or address them calmly about it rather than shout and scream bloody murder.

Of course we all know people who are impulsive and react to every little thing that happens or is said. I always assumed genetics to be a factor and even tho HB was partially joking gender also plays a role. However I dont think it can all be blamed on gene's as it also depends on the maturity of the person and thier personality.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I always assumed genetics to be a factor and even tho HB was partially joking gender also plays a role.
    Not gender exactly, but hormones. This ties in to what guy said about chemistry. Females just have to deal with fluctuating hormones a lot, consistently. Men in high-testosterone situations also tend to be rather emotional.

Then what do you people think about apathetic people?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!