Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    You know a thought occurred to me if you think this filler is annoying now. Wait until it is dubbed in English....

On the episode well seeing Kabuto pop out of that skin does that mean the other noob guy is dead?

In the next episode I hope Naruto lands another rasengan on Kabuto and wipes that smug look off his face.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    You know a thought occurred to me if you think this filler is annoying now. Wait until it is dubbed in English....
    On the episode well seeing Kabuto pop out of that skin does that mean the other noob guy is dead?
    In the next episode I hope Naruto lands another rasengan on Kabuto and wipes that smug look off his face.
    Dubbed Naruto Episode.....Lord Have Mercy on the Idiots who watch it..........

But, still they should have Naruto responded with something Cool, like............"Kill me, I don't believe you can" You something a Cool Character would say................
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

Maybe I'm alone in this matter, but I liked this episode. It was the best of this filler so far. The quality was great too.

IMO Naruto would wipe the floor with Kabuto. He even fought evenly with Orochimaru.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    Maybe I'm alone in this matter, but I liked this episode. It was the best of this filler so far. The quality was great too.

IMO Naruto would wipe the floor with Kabuto. He even fought evenly with Orochimaru.
    yup, you are alone on that one
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    yup, you are alone on that one
    I beg to differ. I stand by my previous statement.....Best Filler (Episode) Evar!!!!