7 38.89%

4 22.22%

4 22.22%

3 16.67%

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by blindSharingan View Post
    The chapter cover is hilarious.
    LMAO ...I bet Sanji has been runing away from the okama people ever since he got on that iseland. At the end of all this he should have increased his leg strength by 1000%

maybe that cover is a start of upcoming cover stories revolving around what the crew has been up to.

Veteran Member
    rofl at Sanji!!! he is the best!!!

According to the trans, Jimbie gets pissed off when he notices blackbeard. Now this makes me think a fight could break loose. And also magellan is on his way, I don't know about you guys but I've never seen a manga ark that's as hectic as this.

And I'm not sure but I think when blackbeard appeared he took out hanyball. Can anyone confirm that?
    Last edited by kiduka; 05-20-2009 at 07:17 PM.

Chaotic seems to be the running theme of this arc. BB is just too unpredictable and evenmoreso Oda-sensei. I'm glad someone else found the cover page amusing -- Sanji saikuo --banzaii!!!!!!!!!

i doubt Blackbeard is there to fight Luffy. Luffy is his big competition for pirate king so killing him now would be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by lazytortoise View Post
    soooo why didn't black beard just teleport in the first place??? do you guys think he wants to give luffy and gang a boat??.... anyways i agree with dragonflame on "luffy winning against blackbeard" is just not happening...
    Man Luffy is been losing a lot lately I really hope he doesn't have to fight BB.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''