Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by iBankai View Post
    I wonder why they decided to randomly make one episodes animation really good. Only to return back to their old style. Weird. Regardless, it was sick, it seems to me that everyone is slowly starting to learn about Ikkaku's bankai. He's not doing a very good job keeping it a secret.
    Hisagi's also rather popular with the fans. I'm guessing Hitsugaya and Ichigo's future fights would probably have the same quality.

Yeah the animation was a let down, but my BIG complaint was how they made Po larger than The Bankai. WTF?! In the manga the Bankai TOWERED over PO.

I don't mind the added fights scenes but damn it man, get the size right! That to me is inexcusable.

Animation was ok to me. Only thing I noticed was how they changed some of the dialogue. The fight was good for me. And I'm surprised how well they spaced out the time. Had they been doing it like that from the beginning the anime wouldn't be nearly caught up to the manga as it is now.

Veteran Member
    same as Anubiz632... In the manga his bankai's size pwned Poops release so badly, I hate that

I don't see where Komamura "struggled" or where he looked "weak" even with the added scenes in the anime. If anything, Komamura made Poww look like a bitch in the anime.

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    agree with afro komomura shone in all his glory today he totally burger king whopped pows ass to the ground - and i didnt know from the soul society art thats how his power works - whatever action komomura does his bankai soldier mimics him - so hes kind of like a puppeteer - and i like how they both sheathed their swords at the end - coooooooooooooool
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    koma is indeed epic.
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Quote Originally Posted by tensa zangetsu View Post
    agree with afro komomura shone in all his glory today he totally burger king whopped pows ass to the ground - and i didnt know from the soul society art thats how his power works - whatever action komomura does his bankai soldier mimics him - so hes kind of like a puppeteer - and i like how they both sheathed their swords at the end - coooooooooooooool
    I love how his bankai didn't have a sheath and yet he made the sheathing motion. It was indeed sick. KOMA FTW!
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    Yeah the animation was a let down, but my BIG complaint was how they made Po larger than The Bankai. WTF?! In the manga the Bankai TOWERED over PO.

I don't mind the added fights scenes but damn it man, get the size right! That to me is inexcusable.
    Yeah...they never showed the two in the same frame in the manga, except to show pow smashed under the sword. And then it was only a flailing leg or two. Nothing significant enough to get an accurate sense of scale.

I think the anime did well on proportions based on what the manga showed. All in all, good fight.

Now if only the other captains would go straight to bankai...

making the anime takes a lot longer then the actual manga ... so they have to strectch things out otherwise the anime would have caught up to the manga by now. which is why there like 2-3 mangas in 1 episode sometimes. Overall i think they did a good job but they really did downgrade Kommamura by making his bankai smaller then Po , they shouldn't have done that.

Sig By Damon Max