Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    He'd have to eat dirt to power up ...

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona

Not as odd as Cobra inhaling poison >_> ... although technically he wasn't a dragonslayer.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Well although it is true Cobra and Luxus are not true Dragon Slayers in the case that like Natsu, Wendy and Gazille they were trained by dragons they consider themselves DSs. When he's fighting Natsu he insults him and calls him an old style slayer. He continues to tell him that he is new school where he had a Dragon Lachryma implanted in his body. I think we can safely assume he gained his powers from a dragon. This random appearance of Dragons Slayers may have some tie in with the Dragons who disappeared.

Spoiler!

Maybe the "new" dragon slayers and the old ones will go to war LEt's make a chart
    New:
    Thunder
    Poison
    (my guesses) Darkness
    Earth

Old:
    Fire
    Sky
    Steel
    (My guesses) Water
    Sand??

It would be nice to have a small war

Sigh... No more Ace... Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, D grayman, Full Metal Alchemist, and Katekyo Hitman reborn are in some dark times...

Imo I think dragon slayer magic is one of the strongest but just because it's used for dragons. And aren't dragons immune to magic? That's probably why it's important, but that doesn't make it more powerful then other peeps. Like garde having meteor that's insane.