Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Fairy Tail Chapter 135 Discussions/136 Predictions

Chapter 135: The Sky Sorceress is out.

http://mangahelpers.com/s/i-eat-manga/download/28983

Discuss!

Title fixed.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

The spelling is still incorrect .

ALL FIXED. Happy bitch? You made the mistake to begin with >.>

Also, why is Natsu surprised about Wendy being a dragon slayer, didn't he already know her?

And Erza...not Elza. ERZA!

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

I didn't even know I made the mistake . I would've edited it if I could.

Anyway, Natsu thinks he may know Wendy, but he can't remember.

Also, apparently, Wendy's Dragon skills won't come in the same variety as Natsu's and Gazille's, if we ever get to see it. I'm also curious as to why Brain knows Wendy's a dragon slayer. He could be related to the dragons himself.

so wendy can counteract magic, heal, and she's a freakin dragon slayer... explains why igneel and grandine were talking about her. though i still wonder why igneel seemed very upset about the idea of wendy and natsu meeting. also want to know what exactly her dragon slayer magic looks like.

the whole erza arm chopping business was kind of over the top and silly imo. why she and some of the others didn't even consider finding a way to heal her seemed dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    Also, why is Natsu surprised about Wendy being a dragon slayer, didn't he already know her?
    natsu only said he may have heard her name before...

Erza wanted to go after them, so she wanted her arm off. Healing would've taken time, and that means Erza would be weakened when they fought again.

When Erza said she wanted her arm off, I really was wondering what was gonna happen because Erza's one of the "eye candy" in the manga.

I have to go back and read chapter 101 again. I have completely forgotten that Wendy was mentioned back then.

Dragon Slayer of the sky, very interesting indeed. I wonder what kind of attacks she can do.

My prediction is that happy will get it on with the cat-chick later on for helping taking care of wendy
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Erza wanted to go after them, so she wanted her arm off. Healing would've taken time, and that means Erza would be weakened when they fought again.

When Erza said she wanted her arm off, I really was wondering what was gonna happen because Erza's one of the "eye candy" in the manga.
    Yeah when erza told them to cut her arm the first thing that comes into my mind is "nah that's definitely not going to happen. Not at this stage at least".

Well that was a bit stupid, they were ready to cut off Erza's arm without thinking at all, seems like to me that Mashima simply ran out of things to say for this chapter.

Veteran Member
    So if Wendy is hurt.... or damaged... Or fcked up in a battle, she have got to eat an elemenet... which is sky? 0,0