Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I'm not even sure those are scales. I mean, he had them even when he wasn't fighting, right? I think they're some sort of body ornament.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I'm not even sure those are scales. I mean, he had them even when he wasn't fighting, right? I think they're some sort of body ornament.
    well.. it could also be that he´s just further on the road of development. He´s obviously older then all of them and has expanded his power far more then natsu, gazille or even luxus.

I think it could be a possibility(i wouldn't be surprised), if he ended up being an earth dragonslayer.

Now the things that go against that:

- He used some sort of spell instead of his own body. (although this could be just that he's more developed then the others. luxus also used some spells i think.)
    - He didn't recognize Wendy, while Natsu did. And noticed her 'strange' power.
    - All the dragonslayers seem to have learned from the dragons at a young age, so jura had to have learned it a long long time ago.

I have to agree that it's kind of stupid of the writer to give jura the same armed scales like a luxus/natsu/gazille, if there wasn't some coincidence with it.

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I agree. They may be just "sleeve warmers". He also wore headgear that resembles a dragon's head, so the things on his arms are there to complete the look. Think of it as a matching set of armor.

Full body shot of Jura (before he was fighting).

Dragon scales only appear when dragonslayers are exerting themselves or conjuring powerful spells [from what we've seen]. So I doubt Jura's a dragonslayer. The "scales" on his forearms are part of his outfit.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

maybe... i also thought it could be an ornament, but like Dragonflame said
    well.. it could also be that he´s just further on the road of development. He´s obviously older then all of them and has expanded his power far more then natsu, gazille or even luxus.
    so i will wait to see... but for now i will stay in the doubt

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redstrife View Post
    I agree. They may be just "sleeve warmers". He also wore headgear that resembles a dragon's head, so the things on his arms are there to complete the look. Think of it as a matching set of armor.

Full body shot of Jura (before he was fighting).

Dragon scales only appear when dragonslayers are exerting themselves or conjuring powerful spells [from what we've seen]. So I doubt Jura's a dragonslayer. The "scales" on his forearms are part of his outfit.
    Also, the name of the Guild is called Lamia SCALE, think its just decorative sleeves

EDIT: or it could be proper scales used as armour