Page 61 of 76 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast
    What Gods? Even his underling can see this creature. Isn't it more like that pervert demon decided to let himself be seen?

I wish Oga would had hit that guy back...
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

CHAPTER 151

So he has demon powers aye! Though this chapter ended at the wrong time, wrong time.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I hope the mangaka doesn't make Aoi start liking the new guy (since he has demon powers I'm assuming he's going to be at least a reoccurring character) I'm not that big on the 'romance' of this manga but if anyone should be together its Aoi/Oga.

Great chapter though, lol good cliffhanger too, although I doubt Aoi lets Toujou fight.. If anything I think it will be like a hit/counter to show the new guys power.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Nice chap and actually quite funny, ah kids, they do not hide their feelings, heh.

The more I read this manga, the more I see that the author is building the ground for a time skip, or Belzebub 2, where the main character will move from Oga to Beel (a few years older or more). I can even see a possibility of Beel being a more background character, as a King, while the story will fallow another pair of human-parent and demo-kid.

CHAPTER 152

I have a feeling that aiba is going to transfer to there school. Toujou alone is enough to take on all of them but Kanzaki and Tatsuya need some screen time.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

CHAPTER 153

Last fight next week, or the week after it.

That madason is a beast!
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    That madason is a beast!
    Tru that.

I'm interested in seeing just where Aiba's demon powers come from. The fight between him and Oga should be pretty awesome. Even if a straightforward action series won't work I do appreciate the moments where Tamura has the fighting become the focus. A moderate amount of action combined with the gag manga focus should work best for Beelzebub.

Seeing as the more action-oriented direction led Beel straight to the bottom 5 of the ToC nearly every week.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Son a b****! It ended just when it was getting good.