Page 53 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
    For me,weak chapter ;/ . I think there was no need to rush the plot that much.
    Humor level : 1.5/5
    Fights/Epicness level : 2.5/5
    Character interactions : 3.2/5

New chapter is out. Go look for it yourselves.

I must say, the story is being rushed too much. This chapter wasted more potential than all shonen jump series put together. All he had to do was not rush things and Beelzebub would have had several years of interesting plot and kicked Naruto down, just like Toriko kicked Bleach down from the big three. Nope, just have Oga power-up right after he powered-up to take everyone down by himself thus eliminating everybody who had any character development and training to be forgotten.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Always the helpful type huh Xioa?

Beelzebub 132

Spoiler!

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Good chapter.

So Toujou just winds up sleeping in the attic of the school where the big fight is supposed to go down? Right? Anyway good to see Toujou again after so long that just means more action is ahead next chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    New chapter is out. Go look for it yourselves.
    Lol! I should do this more often. (Puts Mods hat back at on) But seriously though next time put up the link to the chapter.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Toujou lmfao! I can already picture all reasons why the idiot is sleeping up there.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Toujou = construction worker. Demon High = recently built. He was working in there without knowing what it was all along!!!!

agreed with Xioa though,if only Tamura fleshed the pillars a bit more and give some screentime to others.like Furuichi for example....

another note i want to add Beelzebub is named after one of the seven princes of hell :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_princes_of_Hell

maybe there are seven demon kingdoms in beelzebub demon world and the great war is actually a war between the kingdoms... seems like Beel's father won the war along with Saotome Zenjuurou... this explains Athrun and his dialogue with his master in the demon world

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

I'd like to say something about Furuichi. The (poor) guy reminds me of the Coyote in looney tunes. He never gets to score a meal. Would it hurt to give Furuichi a love interest, er..female love interest.

On the current episode, perhaps the Fleshing out will come later, as there are many more pillars to go, and then Big Bad Bhemoth himself.

For me this Manga is light reading for comedic action and distraction. I love the anime for the same reason, so I guess I don't mind if Oga just plows through al the pillars in one chapter, as long as I am amused.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

CHAPTER 133

Surprise no one put up the link already. Oh well here it is.

Touhou never disappoints.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 11-20-2011 at 02:06 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Toujou = construction worker. Demon High = recently built. He was working in there without knowing what it was all along!!!!

agreed with Xioa though,if only Tamura fleshed the pillars a bit more and give some screentime to others.like Furuichi for example....

another note i want to add Beelzebub is named after one of the seven princes of hell :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_princes_of_Hell

maybe there are seven demon kingdoms in beelzebub demon world and the great war is actually a war between the kingdoms... seems like Beel's father won the war along with Saotome Zenjuurou... this explains Athrun and his dialogue with his master in the demon world
    Nice Daz, right on the mark!

Funny how Toujou's the only person that can get a rise out of Oga. I also like how he considers Beel Hilda and Oga a family already, dude's a true bro. He's gotten way stronger, and hasn't even contracted yet. (To our knowledge) Oneshotting two pillars at once is pretty crazy considering how wrecked he was fighting a lower class member before.

Looking forward to his fight with Yata and YingLong, they seem like two of the stronger pillars, Yata especially. Man it's good to have the Tiger back. That Zebub mark on his shoulder is mighty suspicious though.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    not really...when oga asked him about it during their fight he straight up said it was a tattoo he got to be like zenjuuro when he was a kid

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!