Page 50 of 76 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Nice chapter.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    oga = hilariousness nice chapter as usual

The fuck just happened? Something is missing between the end of 123 and 124. The creator has a massive case of ADD.
    Thought I was the only 1 who was thinking that. The end of that chapter had the seemingly abandoned wetnurses looking like they were gonna confront Oga, then nothing? Thought they would show it in flashback in the last, or this chapter but the longer they wait, the more confusing the timing becomes.

Wasn't this a island for like the strongest prisoners? Why would these prisoners not immediately go after the "fresh meat" instead of sending "dolls"?
    Thinkin maybe the lady they were sent to find "tamed" them all, or just straight out killed them.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

CHAPTER 126

Chapter's out! Enjoy!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Is this the first time Beel's full name has been stated? I felt the "D." was a joke relating to One Piece.

Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    I'm kinda starting to see how Beelzebub has been dropping in the rankings lately. It's kinda getting a little boring...

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    I'm kinda starting to see how Beelzebub has been dropping in the rankings lately. It's kinda getting a little boring...
    Needs more Furuichi.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

I've been watching the anime version rather than read the Manga, and the thing has me in stiches every time.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Are you telling me that the anime is better? Personally,I don't like how the animation is done.
    Beelzebub falling in ranking? Yeah needs more Furuichi !