Page 29 of 76 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
    Oh Toujou you delightfully aloof badass. Guess he's too cool for Zen's aerobic classes. Shame on the demons for using cheat codes, only the lowest of the low do that wink wink. Himekawa's got something up his sleeve and I think it's gonna win them the game. Dude is a great mental battler.

Baby Beel's dark side throwing Oga for a loop was unexpected. I can't really see baby violence being shown so I'll wait to see how they get themselves out of this one. I think Baby Beel should use the force and jack up his lighting wails.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

lol dark beel knocking out Oga was the highlight of this chapter for me.

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    ya indeed, this chapter was hilarious the first part of the chapter reminded me of bugs bunny vs elmer fudd cartoons.

You know for a minute there I thought Oga was going to punt Dark Beel Southpark style, alas it was not to be.

The illustration of the main cast was phenomenal. All this training is fun but once the demons come back and business picks up is when things will really start to exceed levels of groundbreaking awesome. The last fights were some of the most intense the series has had to offer so can't wait to see more.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Spoiler!

Great chapter and congrats to reaching 100 hundred chapters. The duplicate baby Beel new form look like a devilish butterfly.

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    You know for a minute there I thought Oga was going to punt Dark Beel Southpark style, alas it was not to be.

The illustration of the main cast was phenomenal. All this training is fun but once the demons come back and business picks up is when things will really start to exceed levels of groundbreaking awesome. The last fights were some of the most intense the series has had to offer so can't wait to see more.
    Yeah me too, I thought he was going to kick the shit out of him.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Yeah me too, I thought he was going to kick the shit out of him.
    Kick the baby! No don't kick the baby. Kick the Baby! crashes into window

Would've been awesome to see, but baby violence is most likely a big no no. The end of the FPS game with En should be good though.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Kick the baby! No don't kick the baby. Kick the Baby! crashes into window

Would've been awesome to see, but baby violence is most likely a big no no. The end of the FPS game with En should be good though.
    Oh yeah it will definitely be good and hilarious.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Hope some fan artist colors that page with all the characters looks badass!

i swear this is one funny cool ass manga...its potential is limitless. great chapter

twitter.com/jedijuck