Page 28 of 76 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
    Here's the link for Beelzebub 98.

BEELZEBUB 98

Edit: Great chapter. The video game scenes are still hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    lol @ oga in this chapter, i'm guessing oga is still acting salty after he got sucker punched on the roof
    Dude how are you going to comment on the chapter and didn't even put up a link so we can read it.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

So, how do they do such a clean cuts with a punch ? I can understand for a round rock, but the other one...

^Those he wield magic too?

Well anyways for some reason the new training method I think is going be hilarious.

So the CoD game turned into some Armor Core game lol.

MGS4 anyone? Gecko units made for some overpowered forces here. Yuka got carried away though. Tap-dancing moves would be an awesome taunt.

Oga still too proud to accept help from Zen. Hardass has some skills cutting an entire cliff in half. Either Toujou's already done training, or we'll see him pretty soon. Either way more color pages and the conclusion should be good. Almost to chap 100!

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Funny chapter. I loved Beel's face when he decided he wanted to get stronger.

Next week another colorspread? Cool. And The hundredth chapter of series usually get colorspreads, right? So three weeks of colorspreads in a row

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    Dah!

I can't wait to see how the wet nurses will be able to use her demonic powers in the game. If anybody is like me, then you don't really understand what the black stuff( i know it's the demonic power, but i'm talking about detail to it since we saw the behemoth mean all use it differently) fully is yet and this will give us a little more insight to it.

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Here is Chapter 99 one till 100!

BEELZEBUB 99

Edit: Great chapter. Can't say anything more, don't want to give anything away.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 03-04-2011 at 01:44 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Ah, the delinquents these day, being beaten by babies...

Looks like the next chap will be great stuff.
    This chap was ok.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    oh man, its just like a demon to cheat in a video game lol and oga getting beaten up baby beel lol.

i thought this zen guy was gonna be a serious character all the way through but i guess i was wrong