Page 26 of 76 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    thx for the update ch not as good as last weeks but still good. no quadruple krillen this week = epicwin lol

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Awesome, i love this manga more and more with every chapter. Looks like next chap Oga will learn to fight demons though.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic139471_1.gif
    Don't be a cocky bastard....check out Toriko! http://www.mangareader.net/349/toriko.html

kinky stuff indeed

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    funny ch, kinda reminds me of gintama

wonder what oga will learn, maybe well get to see toujo too

Lol their own HQ by way of himekawa, how nice.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Looks like they have to win now or the world will go up in flames. Nene should NEVER be allowed to play a video game. Geez hand grenades, friendly fire and chainsaw attacks, if she actually knew what she was doing she'd be a pro. It is funny seing how clueless she is, and like Chiaki pointed out her helplessness is cute.

Oga's gradually getting closer to his training. Can't help but feel more interested in the gaming exploits by the group to find out En's whereabouts but it's good to see Oga isn't left out in the cold. Badass Zen is here to teach Oga some moves, and if we're lucky he brought Toujou with him.

Ishiyama's Ogre and Job Hunting Tora are the two strongest fighters Ishiyama has, and would make awesome training partners. Kunieda's got her demon fighting techniques now too, so those three I expect to kick some demon ass next time they come around.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Looks like they have to win now or the world will go up in flames. Nene should NEVER be allowed to play a video game. Geez hand grenades, friendly fire and chainsaw attacks, if she actually knew what she was doing she'd be a pro. It is funny seing how clueless she is, and like Chiaki pointed out her helplessness is cute.

Oga's gradually getting closer to his training. Can't help but feel more interested in the gaming exploits by the group to find out En's whereabouts but it's good to see Oga isn't left out in the cold. Badass Zen is here to teach Oga some moves, and if we're lucky he brought Toujou with him.

Ishiyama's Ogre and Job Hunting Tora are the two strongest fighters Ishiyama has, and would make awesome training partners. Kunieda's got her demon fighting techniques now too, so those three I expect to kick some demon ass next time they come around.
    I was thinking maybe nene would do friendly fire and take them all out as well as the enemies, their secret weapon haha
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Funny chapter. Even though I thought we would've seen some Oga training this chapter it was still good.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/beelz...online#English
    Next ep is out! Isn't really extremely great but it'l do i suppose, the filler had good moments but that's about it for me.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic139471_1.gif
    Don't be a cocky bastard....check out Toriko! http://www.mangareader.net/349/toriko.html