Page 13 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    I'm not sure, but it says メタリカメタルカ (Metallica Metalluca) in big letters down the bottom, so I'm assuming he's from that series. I'm pretty sure it's a new one. Just google it for more info~

Oh, and you've linked to the...vietnamese? Thailand? version. English hasn't been released yet. :3
    Thank you, yea lol I had just saw the cover before I bothered reading and wanted to ask the question, then afterwards I saw it wasn't in english.

http://keishou.net/manga/Beelzebub/60/
    Last edited by MrFry; 05-18-2010 at 12:00 AM.

Thumbs up

Toujou was awesome in this chapter, loved how he scare the crap out of Miki, the leader of the horseman was pretty cool too. Anyway, I can't believe this arc is ending next week without Oga and the others finishing up the 6 horsemen.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

If the arc does end here it still leaves a lot of fights and encounters for the future. Just wondering if they're expelled, where do they go from here?

Toujou stayed strong this chap and wasn't taken out prematurely which I thought was good. Being built up as one of the strongest at Ishiyama makes me feel he should stay that way, only behind Oga.

His rivalry with Oga is as childish as it is amusing. Real simple-minded guys here.

I'm really looking forward to what happens next, also it's been a while since we've seen Hilda wonder what she's up to?

More mom stuff maybe

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    His rivalry with Oga is as childish as it is amusing. Real simple-minded guys here.
    Haha that part had me laughing, was subtle and funny. http://www.onemanga.com/Beelzebub/60/05/
    How oga was ready to fight.

I see Oga and Toujou having a double battle in the future lol. I feel horrible for fuuruichi he gets drags into Oga's problems when he didn't do anything wrong. I just hate how cocky the horsemen are they each need to get a beating courtesy of the students of Ishiyama High.

I look foward to seeing Toujou not caring about being expelled and going back to work.

New chapter is out!!!
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/beelzebub/v07/c061/
    Man, I love Aoi's reaction at the end.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

Nice arc

Do you think Hilda or Aoi's grandfather will probably help them, oga at least, train any or no?

Ridiculously awesome chapter... wonder why Hilda's joining the school.
    Currently reading: One Piece, Air Gear, History's Strongest Deciple Kenichi, Claymore, Gantz, Psyren, Fairy Tail,
    Change 123, Dragonball, Beelzebub, Deadman Wonderland, Naruto, Bleach, Bakuman.

Speak of the devil, looks like Hilda's back to raise some hell. Poor Aoi is afraid she's not as good as Oga's "Wife."

A sports competition actually sounds awesome. I just wonder who faces who, and what the competitions will be.

Let's see:

Oga vs. Miki Sport:?
    Kunieda or Hilda vs. Shizuka Sport:?
    Toujou vs. Izuna Sport:?
    Natsumi vs. Gou Sport:?
    Himekawa vs. Sakaki(Kanda Clone) Sport:?
    Kanzaki or Furuichi vs. Alex Sport:?

I wouldn't be surprised to see Furuichi somehow get involved in a competition. Also, Hilda might take on Shizuka too. So many possibilities.

I'm stumped on the sports though, seeing as they're not fighting in the Rokisei's specialties it's really up for grabs.

After a few chaps of training, Ishiyama vs. Saint Ishiyama sports collision starts.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!