Page 67 of 76 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast
    Or nice things he said because he's 'mob-ichi'.

Although don't remember him earning that particular nickname; when did he earn it, for what? Is it some Japanese double meaning?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Or nice things he said because he's 'mob-ichi'.

Although don't remember him earning that particular nickname; when did he earn it, for what? Is it some Japanese double meaning?
    Mobs are those swarms of weak enemies you have to defeat before fighting the boss. This is another way to call Furuichi unimportant and weak. The "ichi" comes from his name .

Understandable he's like this, seeing how the others treat him like crap all the time.
    I just can't say for sure if things will be/stay different once this is all over.

CHAPTER 174

Flashback!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Wonder what it is exactly behemoth was implying...

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    Probably that maybe Furuichi could be a powerful in the future.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Probably that maybe Furuichi could be a powerful in the future.
    Yeah that has to be, and I would like that a lot - he looks cool, and he's seriously the most 'normal' one out of the group lol

I swear my favorite scene of his is when the little Doctor girl goes to his house to get him for the first time...
    Spoiler!
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    Probably something along the lines that if Demons exist, then why not Angels ? Nah, anyway it's possible that Bell's older bro might make a contract with Furuichi (seeing as he has the capacity) if it were to save Lamia, or something .

CHAPTER 175

It's like a big ass group hug at the end.

Is that a tear I see in your eye J?
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?