Page 66 of 76 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    From what I have noticed, Furuichi can summon at least 5 more demons, what's more, the last one is most likely the head Behemoth .
    Thought the same thing but I think Furuichi's rain of terror might end before he unleashes Behemoth, that if that's if the last one is indeed Behemoth.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Thought the same thing but I think Furuichi's rain of terror might end before he unleashes Behemoth, that if that's if the last one is indeed Behemoth.
    Actually, there might one more Demon that we haven't seen yet, but we know that he is part of Behemoth Pillar Suqad and powerful... I'm talking about Lamia'a master in his true form... or so he seemed to be, my memory might be failing me .

I am just beginning to the beelzebub manga,,, I watch the anime before, then turn to read the manga, i prefer to the manga art style of this manga. the manga is so cool.... well, furuichi still act as a passerby...lol, but he is a cute boy..

Hope this continues. It would be very cool if Furuichi uses the 34 Pillars as his main fighting ability. Just wish he didn't have those things in his nose, but I could look past that seeing that Oda fights with a naked baby on his back.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

CHAPTER 171

Talk about getting lucky at the right moment. Seriously as much fun as Furuichi is having this needs to end now.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

The Fifth Pillar, Elim always make me laugh so much that it hurts when she appears xD

Did i say 5 ? It still looks more than that. It really seems like he will summon the grandpa against Oga, or Lamia's Teacher in his true form ?

Did I mention that the Demon King can probably do something similar ? After all it is a gift from him, he probably can power-up with the power of his subordinates, although it's not like he has to .

CHAPTER 172

Dammit Touhou, why could you end this. Oga finish it.

CHAPTER 173

Of course he pulled out Behemoth at the last moment, still lost though.

Nice things he said despite being a mob-ichi