Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76
    CHAPTER 239

So, Furuichi did get the 0th Seal (an equal instead of a subordinate ?). Well, everyone got the seal anyway ;p.

The move reminded me rather more of one of the attacks from Saint's Seya (especially the way the hands are held).

So the Demon King actually had a reason to destroy the Earth. It was in order to erase those humans that were using demons and the Demon Lord's family as playing things and tools in order to make profit...

I guess the Earth Plot is finished. Now there is still the Demon World plot that was going on, Black Beel, Saotome's back-story, or is it actually the end ?

Beelzebub is getting canned, so this is the end. That is why everything seemed rushed and really important things that could of had there own arcs, such as Furuichi being able to contract multiple demons and being 0, seemed like it happened in the background. I don't know how many chapters is left, but I'm no happy about it; it's Psyren and Negima all over again.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

CHAPTER 240: THE END or is it?

Well, it ended. There will be a spin-off but whatever.

Anyway, lol the Saotome followers all having beards or mustaches like him :p.

Sucks this series is ending...loved the laughs and action. Hope the spinoff will be just as enjoyable

twitter.com/jedijuck

Dam. This sucks loved this series and always thought it was a popular one wish it could have gone on way longer at least there is a spinoff coming

Kinda shock and disappointed to see such a great series just ended so suddenly. Furuichi will be miss and his hilarious antics. Oh well just need to wait for the spin-off.
    "Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people
    as to how they shall think."

Arthur Schopenhauer - Pessimism

This series ended so abruptly ... It felt really forced but I guess that's because they had to cram so much stuff in. Do we have any valid reason or is it just not popular anymore?
    - Ot

Quote Originally Posted by Ot.Name View Post
    This series ended so abruptly ... It felt really forced but I guess that's because they had to cram so much stuff in. Do we have any valid reason or is it just not popular anymore?
    Beelzebub ended because Jump had to make room for more upcoming series, and Beelzebub hasn't been too good in the rankings for awhile now.

It really sucks, Beelzebub was my Thursday read. Now I have nothing between the big Wednesday read(One Piece, Naruto, Bleach) and the Friday read(Fairy Tail, Histories Strongest). I can only hope the spinoff series will last long and be out on Thursdays.

Speaking of Which, what do you guys think the spinoff series will be about?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Speaking of Which, what do you guys think the spinoff series will be about?
    It depends on whether they keep Oga and Beelz as the main duo (or should I say trio given the new addition?). Given as it's a spin off I'd assume not. He's got arcs worth of material to work with though ... I'm looking forward to it but am quite disappointed with jump.

What's the new series on the way through then?
    - Ot

The side story spin-off series has finally started :

SIDE STORY 1

The joke is, it's everything between the one before the last and the last chapter . Still, it will probably be more centered on the gags and comedy, I think ;p ?