Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast
    Uh oh Himekawa that was definitely not the right thing to do. Yeah you beat a Toujou who doesn't have a King's crest but when he does get one, your ass is grass. And people keep saying oh how Toujou doesn't need a King's crest, well it looks like he needs one now doesn't he.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

What I wanna know is who (or WHAT) is handing out all these Crests.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    What I wanna know is who (or WHAT) is handing out all these Crests.
    Anti-government party, a rebellious group trying to fight the system and take over the hell. At least they attempted to abduct a hell prince for their needs. Likely they had something to do with the death of Beel's mother, or it's just going to be a trololololo (after the EVA 3.0 and Madaka Box's ending, I have reached the troll limit within this week, then again there is still going to be an epilogue).

Of course, a bastard son of the King of Hell is also possible, at least there was no mention that Beel doesn't have any more brothers, while the Old Man is seemingly contracted to a Royal Family demon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Uh oh Himekawa that was definitely not the right thing to do. Yeah you beat a Toujou who doesn't have a King's crest but when he does get one, your ass is grass. And people keep saying oh how Toujou doesn't need a King's crest, well it looks like he needs one now doesn't he.
    No I don't think so. After all after a week-or-so of training he was taking down high class demons, he only needs more alone time with the Old Man and some more construction work. Besides, it's winter and he could got a flue or something, they often do it in semi-gag mangas.

Then again, there is still Beel's fire brother, it's likely that some human will be contracted to him... hmmm now that Kunieda is on Oga's side, perhaps it will be the other Child whatever Baddass, he did prove to be capable of wielding demonic power.

CHAPTER 203

Seriously Oga!? I seriously hope he doesn't him but knowing Oga, may be he does.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

CHAPTER 204

A partner or a friend, is not a subordinate, but an equal person.

CHAPTER 205

Hmmmm, looks like we have a Solomon's descendant in this manga. Is it Saotome (well he has a King's crest, yet the demon lord's last contractor was supposedly Solomon, so unless he has more than 2 kids, it seems strange), or Furichi (even without training his able to use demon powers better than those trained, plus Behemoth noticed something while he was lending him his power the last time).

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I thought that too until the last arc. Now I believe that Furuichi is connected to King Solomon in some way.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon#Legends
    I knew it!

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

FURUIIIICHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!

This pretty much sums up this chapter . So, is he going to join the Behemoth Squad for real now (at some cover page he wears their cape) ?

Wonder how they're going to fix that... Was a little surprising, this ending.