Page 65 of 76 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast
    CHAPTER 167

Not shocked at all the "he" was actually a "she."

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

No money, no girl, no luck and his friends are demons and thugs... yep that's the Furuichi we know .

CHAPTER 168

And Furuichi gets screwed again.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I would chose an Ipad as well .

That black haired butler, is he a new character ?

CHAPTER 169

Oh Furuichi. Enjoy it while it lasts because when its over Oga and everyone else is going to kill him. Am betting he's going to go challenge Toujou next.

I know it wont last, but Furuichi deserves a power up.. he's like one of the only normal characters and he gets treated like crap by everyone else lol.. (I BET the demon is a loli lmao)

It will be funny when he gets over his cold and takes the tissues out.. he's going to think he's still a boss and get whacked.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    I know it wont last, but Furuichi deserves a power up.. he's like one of the only normal characters and he gets treated like crap by everyone else lol.. (I BET the demon is a loli lmao)

It will be funny when he gets over his cold and takes the tissues out.. he's going to think he's still a boss and get whacked.
    I was sure that Furuichi will get a power up one day (have to admit, he is pretty cool now ;p), but I was pretty sure that it will be when they battle against angels and then Furuichi will go to their side to gain power and take revenge for all the shit they were talking about and doing to him... only to be later redeemed, loose his power and return his shiti life .

CHAPTER 170

Yeah the age of Furuichi isn't going to last to long. Especially if he's going after a certain Touhoushinki next, you know it's coming.

Lol poor guy deserves his revenge.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

... is it me or is this the author's way of keeping the old semi-mob-villain cast alive ;P ? From what I have noticed, Furuichi can summon at least 5 more demons, what's more, the last one is most likely the head Behemoth .