Page 62 of 76 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast
    CHAPTER 154

I guess that was easy.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

twitter.com/jedijuck

The way the little girl was appealing to Beel, I was like "...no, they can't show it, or even talk about little children doing it... but it's from Japan, then maybe..." , not to mention that Beel was already naked and ready for action .

Bitch-iyo, lol .

Furuichi, heh, looks like the only female that likes him isn't even a human :p.

Anyway, who is this guy in the glasses beside Toujou ?:
    Spoiler!

When i began reading this chapter, i thought they would just skip the rest of the trip after the fight but i'm glad that i was wrong.

Overall it was a good chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Anyway, who is this guy in the glasses beside Toujou ?:
    Spoiler!
    Thats Toujou's Right hand, Aizawa.

Oga fought with him before he fought Toujou for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    When i began reading this chapter, i thought they would just skip the rest of the trip after the fight but i'm glad that i was wrong.

Overall it was a good chapter.

Thats Toujou's Right hand, Aizawa.

Oga fought with him before he fought Toujou for the first time.
    ...are you sure ? I thought that Toujou's right hand man was the one in sunglasses and not the one in glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ...are you sure ? I thought that Toujou's right hand man was the one in sunglasses and not the one in glasses.
    Oh, i thought you meant the one in sunglasses, my bad!

The other guy is Kaoru, Toujou's other underling which singelhandly defeated Himekawa and Kanzaki in chapter 30.

Spoiler!

Toujou's bros don't get nearly the time of day compared to Kanzaki's crew and the Red Tails. They seem to be pretty chill though, and help keep the flighty Toujou on the straight and narrow, as best they can anyways.

This was a nice, little arc, it's always fun to see the whole gang together interacting and such. I actually like Aiba and wouldn't mind Aoi and him hooking up later down the line. Of course this is a gag manga so all romance will be purely played for laughs with the occasional touching moment. Either way he's A-ok in my book.

I guess Aiba's also the so called retainer Hilda was referring to, wonder how that plot's gonna come into play? Anyways Beel provides A+ material as always, don't know what's next but I expect more of the same quality work Tamura puts out on a weekly basis.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Chapter 156: "Baby Driver"

Chapter 156

Another funny chapter.

Hilarious chapter. I thought he was about to give the bikers the finger but Beel was just putting on his shades.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Spoiler!

...now that I think about it, isn't a car that breaks through a wall, safer than the one that breaks on the wall ?