Page 52 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
    Maybe their parents happened to excel in different types of abilities, and their daughters reflected that by inheriting one or the other? Hilda with her battle proficiency, and Yolda with her transferal powers. It's also interesting to note that Yolda holds the same type of devotion to En that Hilda has towards Beel. They might have been raised for the very purpose of being wet nurses/surrogate mothers. If I remember correctly Hilda comes from a very esteemed family, so it might be a clan/traditional thing or something to that effect.

Was nice to see an entire chapter devoted to Hilda, always a pleasure to see her knock around some fools with her superlative demonic strength. Oga's rubbing off on her, how cute.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Nice chapter.

Yolda was her sister. NO SHIT! -_-

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    No Surprise......sister angst.....

it`s feel like not a Beelzebub chapter at all

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

BEELZEBUB 130

Enjoy folks!

So Oga thinks he can do it by himself aye!? It's starting off well, let's see how 1 vs 394 continue to goes. Top of page 18, hilarious.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Gotta love how Oga just casually reappears out of nowhere and starts demanding Furuichi cater to his needs. Couldn't ask for a better best friend now could you?

Oga's black techs sound like serious business, I also like how Tamura left it in the air as to how he was able to master them, whether it be due to Beel still being a baby or because of their strong bond.

Hilda's anything but a damsel in distress, she's a powerful threat and it's about time the demons realize that. The memory burning fire was an interesting power conceptually, wonder if Oga will reach her in time before it affects her. A last minute rescue only for her to have lost her memories just barely seems feasible.

Pg. 19 =

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Spoiler!

Tamura needs to learn to slow things down and to follow through with prior plot points.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    BEELZEBUB 130

Enjoy folks!

So Oga thinks he can do it by himself aye!? It's starting off well, let's see how 1 vs 394 continue to goes. Top of page 18, hilarious.
    Well, by now it's probably more like 1 vs 378.

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Gotta love how Oga just casually reappears out of nowhere and starts demanding Furuichi cater to his needs. Couldn't ask for a better best friend now could you?

Oga's black techs sound like serious business, I also like how Tamura left it in the air as to how he was able to master them, whether it be due to Beel still being a baby or because of their strong bond.

Hilda's anything but a damsel in distress, she's a powerful threat and it's about time the demons realize that. The memory burning fire was an interesting power conceptually, wonder if Oga will reach her in time before it affects her. A last minute rescue only for her to have lost her memories just barely seems feasible.

Pg. 19 =
    Actually makes a lot of sense, if the 1 they came to save winds up being Oga's next to last opponent, before the big bad commander, it should be quite amusing. Although I have no doubt, this being Beelzebub, something stupid like seeing baby Beel in a cuteness competition will 'burn out' the "burning" of her memories in the 1st place.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

CHAPTER 131

Enjoy folks!

Damn good chapter. 75 down 319 to go. Now Oga will be up against 5 Pillars but I do expect someone will show up to help him out.

Probably Furuichi / Lamia went and told everyone else what Oga did?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    CHAPTER 131

Enjoy folks!

Damn good chapter. 75 down 319 to go. Now Oga will be up against 5 Pillars but I do expect someone will show up to help him out.
    In comes Toujou and Izuma. It's been too long since we've seen those guys. I want to see the results of their training.

This chapter was great, Oga just straight up beasting all these demons like they were nothing. His and Hilda's shouting match was sweet in the outlandish, punk vibe the manga is famous for. "I'm here to rescue you dumbass!! Now shut up and wait for me!!"

These pillars are just the appetizers, the ones shown previously will be the main course. Is it bad that I find the Jabawuss insult incredibly humorous, oh me and my sophomoric inclinations.

Spoiler!